No announcement yet.

3 dead 4 injured at Gable House Bowling Alley in Torrance Ca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Again, I only answered a question someone else asked. That question was about race.

Please be sure to catch yourself up on the discourse before posting, so you dont rehash what's already been covered.
    "Comes as a surprise because this bowling alley isnt known to have black people"

this doesn't come off as merely answering a question but pointlessly bringing up race, i sense an ulterior motive.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      "Comes as a surprise because this bowling alley isnt known to have black people"

this doesn't come off as merely answering a question but pointlessly bringing up race, i sense an ulterior motive.
      That's not a question, genius, so obviously that's not the question I was answering. The lack of a question mark should have clued you in.

I actually quoted the very question I answered.

How about you just stop bugging me, and instead read the thread slowly this time and try and comprehend what was said.

Comment

That's not a question, genius, so obviously that's not the question I was answering. The lack of a question mark should have clued you in.

I actually quoted the very question I answered.

How about you just stop bugging me, and instead read the thread slowly this time and try and comprehend what was said.
        I didn't say that was a question, you don't have quotation marks so this is all you as far as I'm concerned.

You are a closeted racist, enough with the sherade

Comment

I didn't say that was a question, you don't have quotation marks so this is all you as far as I'm concerned.

You are a closeted racist, enough with the sherade
          No you idiot, I said it was a question.

Which it was and I then answered it. Correctly, I might add.

And I didn't cite "quotation marks", I said I quoted the very question I provided the correct answer to. Which I had done.

You're just not keeping up at all.

Tell you what, you're so damn far behind and obviously unable to ever catch up here.

You're now annoying me by gumming up my Notifications with nonsense.

Do it again and it will be the last time. Just drop it.

Your choice.....

Comment

No you idiot, I said it was a question.

Which it was and I then answered it. Correctly, I might add.

And I didn't cite "quotation marks", I said I quoted the very question I provided the correct answer to. Which I had done.

You're just not keeping up at all.

Tell you what, you're so damn far behind and obviously unable to ever catch up here.

You're now annoying me by gumming up my Notifications with nonsense.

Do it again and it will be the last time. Just drop it.

Your choice.....
            Go ahead and block me

not my fault you can't write a post coherently

Comment

Go ahead and block me

not my fault you can't write a post coherently
              I did write it coherently.

You're obviously just too stupid to figure it out.

But I'm a nice guy, so I'll honor your request and put you on my Ignore List.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Somebody gets killed and the main concern is the color of the peoples skin. America the beautiful slipped and landed in a sewer.
                sad isnt it..I already knew where this thread would go when I read the title

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Thats why I rarley post on this site. Its gotten worse and these new school posters are lame as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    It's past sad it's disgraceful..

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      California needs to get tougher on their gun laws.
                      Haha really how would that help? It’s alreay tough to get a legal firearm here everyone has burners people don’t even have liscenses here like that the only thing tougher gun laws would do is actually incriminate the ones who really just need it for protection.

Comment

Working...
                      X