New boxing Videogame coming 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boxing Videogame coming 2019

https://www.round4roundboxing.com/

What do you guys think should we support this?

Comment

nah....fight night or bust

Comment

im creating a boxing game too. its called Booty Dew (round 1)

Comment

if it gets a decent roster, yeah I'll support it. EA goofed pulling out of the fight night series, and we haven't had a decent boxing game in a decade. I saw Andy tweeted about this a month or so ago...kinda sucks he's the biggest name among active fighters though.

poor guy would have had a completely different career had he not had 3 aussie judges.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            if it gets a decent roster, yeah I'll support it. EA goofed pulling out of the fight night series, and we haven't had a decent boxing game in a decade. I saw Andy tweeted about this a month or so ago...kinda sucks he's the biggest name among active fighters though.

poor guy would have had a completely different career had he not had 3 aussie judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Stuart...your tweet was nowhere near the character limit. There is no excuse for you to not use the correct "you're" or even "you are"

Comment

At least on xbox one EA's Fight Night Champion on the 360 has been made backwards compatible. PS4 fans don't even get that.

Anyway, I'd rather have a different company than EA. They abandon projects or turn off servers if profits aren't hitting targets. Young George Foreman is locked forever on the roster because they discontinued the addon. Plus, remember having to buy Joe Louis, Marciano for £7.99. Disgraceful company. P1ss on them and their games.

Comment

I dont think they'd have a budget to get a bunch of top level fighters from now or prior eras. Henry Armstrong, Macho Camacho, and Fernando Vargas are probably the most popular guys that have so far been confirmed as part of this roster.

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Comment

At this point I'd take anything. I'd prefer if it was a big known company but maybe these guys can do a good job. EA too busy now with all the UFC games instead of boxing.

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                    nah....fight night or bust

Comment

Working...
                    X