Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson Open To Facing Buatsi, Eyes Monaghan Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson Open To Facing Buatsi, Eyes Monaghan Clash

Light heavyweight contender Callum Johnson (17-1, 12 KOs) is looking ahead at several potential fights - including a domestic clash with undefeated prospect Joshua Buatsi and another fight in America, potentially with veteran Sean Monaghan.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd give Johnson the Monaghan fight first to get him in the right mindset and go into Buatsi. I'd still favor Buatsi though.

Comment

respect to this dude for all he's had to overcome but he really had a man hurt in front of him and he couldn't hit him,sometimes you gotta appreciate deontay's windmill style,if you're hurt you're going down at least one of us is according to his fight style

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        respect to this dude for all he's had to overcome but he really had a man hurt in front of him and he couldn't hit him,sometimes you gotta appreciate deontay's windmill style,if you're hurt you're going down at least one of us is according to his fight style
        Yeah I know what you mean but he’d only fought one round vs Buglioni in the past year so I let him off that one. Also the KD he took at the start of the fight was harsh (a bit like Quinlan vs Buatsi).

I think Eddie will keep these 2 fighters on separate paths!

Comment

Callum did us proud vs Beterbiev. I know he's not getting any younger but CJ could still have a big future ahead of him. Dude's got the power and skills to dance with ANYONE in the division. Let's go, CJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            A little bit like Tyson vs Bruno I - it was a missed chance but I think he wouldn't make that mistake again. You bet he still kicks himself every single day about that. Still did better than anyone up to that point.

Comment

I like CJ, still kicking that he didn't capitalise and take his chance against Artur. Tough one for Buatsi.

Comment

I would applaud him if he fights Buatsi, because he could easily play the “Who” card. Buatsi would only get better IMHO, so the best time to fight him is now. We know old fish eye would not put Yarde in and anywhere anyone who isn’t a pizza/Uber eats driver, so no point in the BBBofC mandating Buatsi/Yarde.

Comment

Working...
                X