Mirko's OFFICIAL Hot Turkish Girls Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamze The MILF Returns part II

Comment

Gökçe, my gut feeling she likes her brown eye cream pied!

Comment

Lovely Serenay

Comment

These all look American. Not what I saw when I visited Istanbul. I saw very pretty women yes, but more black/brown haired, more on the Asian/mixed side, different facial features than what you're showing. You're showing the ideal American model girl look which I don't think is representative of Turkish girls.

Comment

Cansu

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              These all look American. Not what I saw when I visited Istanbul. I saw very pretty women yes, but more black/brown haired, more on the Asian/mixed side, different facial features than what you're showing. You're showing the ideal American model girl look which I don't think is representative of Turkish girls.
              What's the "American model look?" Who?

Our girls have distinctive huge Persian eyes and Greek-Asian Mediterranean features. I lived in New York too homie.. not sure what you're talking about. You talking about Vogue spreads?

threads just getting started!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                What's the "American model look?" Who?

Our girls have distinctive huge Persian eyesand Greek-Asian Mediterranean features. I lived in New York too homie.. not sure what you're talking about. You talking about Vogue spreads?

threads just getting started!
                You're Turkish? I'm not sure why you're posting these white/Turkish mixed women.

They don't look like pure Turkish and you have to be honest here.

More accurate:

Comment

Azra

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    You're Turkish? I'm not sure why you're posting these white/Turkish mixed women.

They don't look like pure Turkish and you have to be honest here.

More accurate:

Lol. "pure Turkish" what's "Pure american" Pocahontas? The USA is 300 years old you're telling me what my women look like!!?? are u fooking serious? "Honest"

Let this be a warning homie. Gotta put you on ignore bro. Don't ruin the integrity of the thread. The party is just starting. Fugg outta here "be honest" yet you pull a google phenotype based on what, nationality or "classic Turkic?" Learn about the Ottoman Empire ffs...

Comment

Okay, no need to get your feelings hurt. Turkish women are pretty, from what I saw when I visited, this is not what I saw (what you're showing). But I did like what I saw, just that it wasn't this.

It's like a black person trying to show what black women look like and then showing Alicia Keys (who's AA, Irish, Chinese, Scottish) or Beyonce who's mother is Black, French, native American and has light eyes.

Whatever man, keep showing your white/Turkish mixed girls, you have some pretty women there but you're not really showing them. These girls look pretty much like white girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X