Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What **** are you guys on these days? Uppers? Downers? Psychedelics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and I take Benadryl's for my allergies at night and to help sleep, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      What do you take to knock you out?.
      I have a number of supplements. Melatonin, Valerian Root, Benadryl, and a Seroquel prescription, but I kind of stopped taking that one. I only use Seroquel as a last resort. Seroquel is classified as an anti psychotic and isn't really used for sleep, sleep is an off label use.

I'm a firm believer in moderation of everything, so I try to use them sparingly. Last night I had a lot of trouble falling asleep, so I took everything except the Benadryl. Knocked out pretty good.

Most of the time, melatonin will do the trick, but if you're in a pinch, Benadryl works pretty well. You just want to be careful. Benadryl is classified as an anticholinergic, which has been linked to dementia. Just don't take it frequently. Moderation is key.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I am prescribed Valium, sometimes I take Adderall just for fun lol **** is awesome, haven't had any in about 2 months though.

I usually just drink and smoke bud. Drunk now actually.
        Adderall is pretty cool actually. I've only taken it once, but I remember good things about it. Ultra focus.

I feel like jager gets you a different kind of buzz. Like a slap happy sloppy kinda drunk, but worst hangover ever.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Most of the time, melatonin will do the trick, but if you're in a pinch, Benadryl works pretty well. You just want to be careful. Benadryl is classified as an anticholinergic, which has been linked to dementia. Just don't take it frequently. Moderation is key.
          I got sent that study a few years ago, cause I go in on the Benadryl, the study had one major flaw. The heavy use group vs the Non use group were MASSIVELY different participants. The heavy use group were patients with higher odds for developing dementia anyways (obesity,stroke, high blood presssure etc etc) while the non use group were much healthier. It was also a study of people in their 60s+ over a five year period.

The causality of the Benadryl in the development of the dementia in those people is highly suspect, at best.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            I got sent that study a few years ago, cause I go in on the Benadryl, the study had one major flaw. The heavy use group vs the Non use group were MASSIVELY different participants. The heavy use group were patients with higher odds for developing dementia anyways (obesity,stroke, high blood presssure etc etc) while the non use group were much healthier. It was also a study of people in their 60s+ over a five year period.

The causality of the Benadryl in the development of the dementia in those people is highly suspect, at best.
            If you're younger, then yeah, I wouldn't worry. And taking it every now and then is fine. I still wouldn't depend heavily on it. You never want to be dependent on any substance for that matter.

Comment

ale almost everyday and homemade hashish made from
              collecting resin shooked off of one hit toke.

Comment

I drink beer and smoke a lil weed once in awhile.

Comment

Only alcohol and that' occasionally. I can't stand beer.

Not really into smoking weed but i'm gonna get high af in a few weeks as I will be a free man once again.

Comment

Only bud. Not much of a drinker.
                    In Rom over the summer, someone gave me a joint laced with something(rat poison, whatever the f* these poor commies can afford) and for about 5 minutes, everything just went mondo.
                    Almost as if I smoked the quality stuff here in the states for a second...

Wore off quick, got to driving after a minute of trippiness.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      when did bud become legal in Massachusetts?

mid december!

Comment

Working...
                      X