Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the general public dislike Khan just as much as Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
    Khan is a bum, I can't stand him nor his fans.

I think Floyd is still disliked more... to all the Mayweather haters he will always be the one of the best of all time
    yo mama is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Willie_pep1 View Post
      yo mama is a bum
      Both are disliked for different reasons.

Floyd because he is successful and loves to brag and show off.

Khan because he is NOT successful and talks like he is.

I use 'successful' within the context of achieving recognized boxing success in the last 5 years.

Comment

I think this thread is so outrageous it ought to be deleted.

Mayweather is the most hated boxer in history with the smallest backing of any established champion in history.

Conversely I've hardly ever heard anybody say negative things about Amir Khan!! What's there to hate?

Comment

Well, i don't think so but he is increasing his fans level slowly. Many people dislikes him and more people like him very much.

Comment

General public like khan and why not ,he does alot of charity work (in Africa,pakistan) more than any other boxer I think.

Comment

No & its not even close. I know casual fans who the only thing they know about professional boxing is that they hate Floyd Mayweather. I think Mayweather is arguably the most hated boxer since Jack Johnson & he's without argument monetized it better than anyone in history.
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 06-17-2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

It's funny how you never see haters actually go up to boxers and express there truly feelings. In real life it's "please can i have a picture blah blah blah"

Comment

No, Mayweather is widely despised.

As much as his words irritate some people, in any fight with Mayweather, Khan will have the backing of the vast majority of British and American boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    The General Public Knows Khan?
                    thats what i was think

Comment

No..........

Khan is a good guy, does a lot of good work, yes he bangs on about Floyd too much, but overall, his heart is in the right place

Comment

Working...
                      X