Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama quietly passes FREEDOM Act, Worse then the Patriot Act -_-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares, seriously. Nothing is going to stop the government from doing what they want. As long as they don't come into my house because I'm smoking a bowl, jacking off and playing GTA at the same time, I could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      Yup idk about illuminati or all that but they do keep secrets, they work for the rich

liars, most are lawyers and businessmen, and build much of their fortunes at the expense of the American people

you would think in a country as big and powerful as ours that there would be more then just 2 options for president, just 2 parties to choose from, truth is by the time they run for president they've likely already been bought.
      There are some very old Good Ole' Boy, secret societies out there. That can't be denied. Illuminati as the head of it all, who knows.

Comment

Yup idk about illuminati or all that but they do keep secrets, they work for the rich

liars, most are lawyers and businessmen, and build much of their fortunes at the expense of the American people

you would think in a country as big and powerful as ours that there would be more then just 2 options for president, just 2 parties to choose from, truth is by the time they run for president they've likely already been bought.
        IMO yes if they can't buy you they will try to shut you out ala Ron Paul:

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          There are some very old Good Ole' Boy, secret societies out there. That can't be denied. Illuminati as the head of it all, who knows.
          oh I have no doubt that there are societies of rich people that run our country, hell you need about 5 mil to run for president, but it isn't called illuminati, its more like a group of rich guys called the 0.01%

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            IMO yes if they can't buy you they will try to shut you out ala Ron Paul:

I hated the debates

they made him out to be some lunatic radical who was to old and had his head in the clouds.

when in reality the guy made a lot of sense

Comment

oh I have no doubt that there are societies of rich people that run our country, hell you need about 5 mil to run for president, but it isn't called illuminati, its more like a group of rich guys called the 0.01%
              Not democracy, Oligarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                When I see that. I don't think its the "actual" illuminati.... more like that dan brown book I read where someone was just "using that name".

Wouldn't surprise me if the bilderberg people where "the illuminati".

Those "rituals" with those "diamonds" people throw up and the baphomet signs too.

Comment

Yup yup:

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Who cares, seriously. Nothing is going to stop the government from doing what they want. As long as they don't come into my house because I'm smoking a bowl, jacking off and playing GTA at the same time, I could care less.
                    Defiantly not you I geuss, to many people have that view

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    you are right on that my friend we do live in an Oligarchy, and have for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      When I see that. I don't think its the "actual" illuminati.... more like that dan brown book I read where someone was just "using that name".

Wouldn't surprise me if the bilderberg people where "the illuminati".

Those "rituals" with those "diamonds" people throw up and the baphomet signs too.
                      From what I have gathered, The Powers That Be are the major players in Banking, Politics, Media, and Military.

And it's on a global scale.

This is from various conspiracy driven websites and authors, so take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                      X