Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux NY Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this is awesome. Two real deal guys going at it, I'm pumped.

Comment

These are the two best fighters are 122. Too bad Donaire won't get much credit when he wins, blame Rigo's resume.

Comment

Props to the fighters AND the promoters!! Time for a little love for Bob????
        This is a good fight, if Rigo was abit younger I'd like to see him get in a few more 10 rounders but it is what it is!! He's still a veteran fighter even with the handfull of pro bouts!
        I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a "track" contest! Both have amatuer boxing styles they can fall back on when needed but if that happens in a 12 round pro title bout they'll stink the house out!!! Using boxing skills on the move is one thing but running is running!! May the best man that night win!!! Ray.

Comment

Flash by early to mid KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Props to the fighters AND the promoters!! Time for a little love for Bob????
            This is a good fight, if Rigo was abit younger I'd like to see him get in a few more 10 rounders but it is what it is!! He's still a veteran fighter even with the handfull of pro bouts!
            I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a "track" contest! Both have amatuer boxing styles they can fall back on when needed but if that happens in a 12 round pro title bout they'll stink the house out!!! Using boxing skills on the move is one thing but running is running!! May the best man that night win!!! Ray.
            That's why I got Arum respect! He's not afraid to mixed up his fighters! While GBP spoiling Floyd, only giving him fight he wants, not what fight fans wanted to see.!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              That's why I got Arum respect! He's not afraid to mixed up his fighters! While GBP spoiling Floyd, only giving him fight he wants, not what fight fans wanted to see.!
              very very very rarely does he do that.
              If anything, he was forced with the demand for the fight and Rigondeaux considering leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                These are the two best fighters are 122. Too bad Donaire won't get much credit when he wins, blame Rigo's resume.
                If donaire somehow beats him he deserve so much credit IMO rigo is p4p top 5 or 6 fighters in the world I know he's only had 10 fights but I've been following a long time.i think he will comfortably deal with donaire but so much respect for nonito the way he goes about his business,great fight can't wait

Comment

lol neither look like they wanna be there tbh

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    very very very rarely does he do that.
                    If anything, he was forced with the demand for the fight and Rigondeaux considering leaving
                    Arum does it all the time! He made DLH-Trinidad in their Prime, FLoyd- Castillo, Pac-JMM, He sacrificed his Morales to Pac. Then Floyd volt out of Toprank, Coz Arum wants him vs Margarito. Floyd said. " Hell Naw!! How much should I pay to get out of Contract?"

Rest is history, Floyd never fought a threat to his undefeated record! Ducked prime Cotto, margarito & Pac.

Comment

Donaire towers over Rigo!!

http://*********.com/Boxing/22113donaire00t.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X