Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: Amir Khan Looked Like The Same Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan did do some different things. He threw more jabs than i even seen him throw before. He still fights wild but he needed the change.

Comment

I wish everyone would stop referring to Garcia simplay as 'Danny', it really gets on my nerves.

As for a rematch, if I were Khan I'd wait and have 2 or 3 more fights before taking a rematch. A fight against some like Cesar Cuenca or Shafikov would be good at this stage for him.

Comment

Khan has been exposed again he won't last long and is easy as hell to hit

Comment

khan was beating danny to the punch. he got caught being aggressive. if he continue to learn how to box. he'll beat garcia without a dought.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            khan was beating danny to the punch. he got caught being aggressive. if he continue to learn how to box. he'll beat garcia without a dought.
            i thought the same thing... he was thoroughly outboxing garcia. he took garcia's punches well too before the neck punch. LOL.

IMO, he didnt change much... he just calmed down a bit. he couldve done that with roach. i feel like he just had an inflated ego training out of wildcard. false sense of invincibility.

but definitely virgil is teaching him some new stuff. but the main thing i noticed was patience. he needs more time with virgil to really some changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
              I wish everyone would stop referring to Garcia simplay as 'Danny', it really gets on my nerves.As for a rematch, if I were Khan I'd wait and have 2 or 3 more fights before taking a rematch. A fight against some like Cesar Cuenca or Shafikov would be good at this stage for him.
              now how the hell is that possible?!?...no way something like that should bother a grown ass man...c'mon man!!...smh

Danny...Danny...Danny...Danny....another dude said I wish ppl wouldn't call him Swift...yo, you dudes sound sweet like yall have sugar in yall pockets or something...no room for girl power on here...take that some where else man!!...foh

Comment

I agree with garcia and if his son caught khan flush like molina did he would lose again.

Then again we have to remember it was khans 1st fight with hunter and im sure he will improve

Comment

The only difference I saw was Khan was a bit more cautious than usual, but he still walked into looping hooks that Molina threw, Molina just doesn't have the power to hurt someone. Garcia would have stopped Khan again had they been fighting last weekend.

Khan needs another fight against someone like Lopez before he fights a Garcia rematch, Ortiz, Matthysse, etc.

Comment

Khan was still getting caught with that same left hook in the Molina fight. I liked the use of the jab, he had forgotten he even had it after the Malignaggi fight.

Comment

Khan wins by UD mark my words

Comment

Working...
                      X