No announcement yet.

lets wait for floyd to take the fight with canelo first

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets wait for floyd to take the fight with canelo first

let,s wait and see if floyd has brass balls or not to fight canelo... if he steps up then he finished ... canelo wil be the end of that wonderful "0" that he loves so much... or how about this, he says he want to fight him and gets injured before the fight??? i can see that happening... floyd,s the master of head games.... canelo will give him a beating like never before... canelo may be young but he,s very strong and has good boxing skills... we saw what cotto did to that nose so just imagine what alvarez will do??? what are you guy,s thoughts on how the fight will play out???

I'm a Canelo fan and I think he'd lose a UD to Floyd. But ya never know.

Comment

Canelo will barely lay a glove on him. Mayweather schools him and possibly stops him late.

Mayweather should be fighting Martinez, Pacquiao or Marquez (at 143lbs)

Comment

its just one thing about ur ud... floyd won,t be able to hurt the young buck so he will not give a dam about getting hit... now will floyd give a dam about getting hit??? because u know he,s gonna get hit just by looking at the cotto fight... lik floyd may retire after this fight if he takes it...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
          its just one thing about ur ud... floyd won,t be able to hurt the young buck so he will not give a dam about getting hit... now will floyd give a dam about getting hit??? because u know he,s gonna get hit just by looking at the cotto fight... lik floyd may retire after this fight if he takes it...
          Canelo doesn't jab as much as Cotto though. That's mostly what was landing for Cotto. But we'll see.

Comment

wait this will make peoples heads explode floyd is to scarred to fight such fighters i have been told

Comment

naw, he don,t jab that much but, he throws a lot of combinations very hard... we will see... even if he pick guerrero if that,s how u spell it, he would truly be acceptable to the lefthand punch... and martinez is just too big for lil floyd... looks like he,s caught between a rock and a hard place...

Comment

is this wishful thinking or your real thoughts?

Comment

mayweather will tare him apart with strait rights canelo's defense is suspect. floyd ud 8-4

Comment

ok nat, we will see.. if he takes the fight i,ll be surprised and if floyd ud canelo then i can truly say i was wrong about canelo but, if canelo beats the sht out of lil floyd and stops him then i wanna see u come back and bump the sht out of this thread... deal???

Comment

Working...
                    X