Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest fighter of the current era. There are a lot of fights I wish he would take and I would of liked him to be more active but he's had a hell of a run nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      because he ducked pac......among others
      yah he certainly didn't get up there for being active and fighting....lol..in my personal opinion andre ward should probably be #1 followed by marquez at #2 ..i don't know what's going on with the ring magazine rankings..my only explanation is that they went full ****** mode. how and why that happen is up for debate.
      Last edited by Bermuda; 12-12-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Floyds a good fighter, but dont rank him above people who have fought and beat better fighters.

JMM is a better fighter than Floyd as he h as beat Pac on the 4th attempt. Floyd wont ever fight Pac. Floyd bloated the counter punching JMM up, but wuoldnt let JMM counterpunch.....had to chase Floyd around the ring in his bloated state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          describe what a dangerous fight is? if you review his record HONESTLY, in what division did he not fight the best?
          if you HONESTLY think guys like baldomir were the best fighters of his era then you don't know sh-it about boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            if you HONESTLY think guys like baldomir were the best fighters of his era then you don't know sh-it about boxing!
            ok, now that you have criticized me can you answer the question I asked?
            Its funny that you single out Baldomir. why not Castillo or Genaro or Shane?
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-12-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              now if JMM had beaten Floyd, what would you have said then?
              If aunt had bollocks she'd be your uncle.

Comment

• Mayweather's done quite nicely since 2007. And before as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Floyds a good fighter, but dont rank him above people who have fought and beat better fighters.

JMM is a better fighter than Floyd as he h as beat Pac on the 4th attempt. Floyd wont ever fight Pac. Floyd bloated the counter punching JMM up, but wuoldnt let JMM counterpunch.....had to chase Floyd around the ring in his bloated state.
                    Man just let it go. Manny is till going to the HOF. He just got KTFO. It happens to any fighter that has limited defense and drops his hands when pressing for a KO. nO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DISS, CRITICIZE, AND HATE ON FLOYD, IT WILL NOT CHNAGE WHAT HAPPENED ON SATURDAY.

Hugh Grant you just gonna have to find a new guy to back in your crusade against floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      ok, now that you have criticized me can you answer the question I asked?
                      Its funny that you single out Baldomir. why not Castillo or Genaro or Shane?
                      yeah floyd fought pretty good comp at 130 and 135. was shane really the best? no. he just fluked a win. he looked terrible before and after. just like baldomir, judah, ortiz etc... all the guys dominating 147 for long periods were avoided by floyd. if john duddy beats sergio martinez and then floyd beats duddy is that really a great win? is it really as great as beating martinez? no. this is floyd's modus operandi.

Comment

Working...
                      X