No announcement yet.

Boxing Contracts for Losers like Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Contracts for Losers like Ortiz

First off I'm not a Mayweather fan, but I agree with what he did considering Ortiz blatantly tried to head butt him and then wants to be cool. He got what he deserved. But my gripe is with Ortiz getting a chance of a lifetime and acting like a punk, why would he head butt Mayweather. Even after getting KOd he seemed ok with it. Probably because he got paid $2.5 mil guaranteed.

So what I suggest is when losers like Ortiz get a prizefight, their contract should stipulate they need to make it at least 6 rounds to get guaranteed a certain amount, that way it gives them incentives to actually fight. I would also include a clause to give the main fighter, in this case Mayweather, Ortiz's 2.5 mil purse if he KOs him within 6. Because it just seemed to me Ortiz didn't even want to be there. Maybe contracts like this already exist, maybe not, but after last night something needs to be done so we, the fans, don't get robbed.

Originally posted by DD09 View Post
    First off I'm not a Mayweather fan, but I agree with what he did considering Ortiz blatantly tried to head butt him and then wants to be cool. He got what he deserved. But my gripe is with Ortiz getting a chance of a lifetime and acting like a punk, why would he head butt Mayweather. Even after getting KOd he seemed ok with it. Probably because he got paid $2.5 mil guaranteed.

So what I suggest is when losers like Ortiz get a prizefight, their contract should stipulate they need to make it at least 6 rounds to get guaranteed a certain amount, that way it gives them incentives to actually fight. I would also include a clause to give the main fighter, in this case Mayweather, Ortiz's 2.5 mil purse if he KOs him within 6. Because it just seemed to me Ortiz didn't even want to be there. Maybe contracts like this already exist, maybe not, but after last night something needs to be done so we, the fans, don't get robbed.
    haha your mad? he made 2.5 million what about you? **** i would LOVE to get knocked out for 2.5 million

STAY MAD

Comment

Yeah he's a ***** just like you...

Comment

Originally posted by DD09 View Post
        Yeah he's a ***** just like you...
        2.5 million boi!! you will never make that much in your lifetime

Comment

You mad hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Wow what's even more pathetic then quitter Ortiz is his nut hanging fans..

Comment

Working...
            X