No announcement yet.

Who's airing Judah vs Mabuza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's airing Judah vs Mabuza?

I want to see this fight but I see HBO or Showtime don't have it in their upcoming fights. How can I watch this fight, where is it gonna be? Is it like an independent PPV?

It will be a cheapish PPV I believe.

Comment

I'll hook you up with a feed if you let me headbutt you.

Comment

Integrated Sports PPV. I ordered it on Directv. It's $29.95 in SD and $39.95 in HD.

http://www.integratedsportsnet.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          Integrated Sports PPV. I ordered it on Directv. It's $29.95 in SD and $39.95 in HD.

People like you are the reason that fights like this are on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

...instead of not on TV at all.

Comment

If there is no other outlet willing to offer more than they can make on a PPV like this, that is how it should be presented.

It does kind of suck but it does allow people to watch fights that wouldn't otherwise be on TV and lets the consumer make the choice.

Also it doesn't take up any budget so we don't have to hear people bitch about why whatever network paid for a Judah fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                If there is no other outlet willing to offer more than they can make on a PPV like this, that is how it should be presented.

It does kind of suck but it does allow to watch fights that wouldn't otherwise be on TV and lets the consumer make teh choice.

Also it doesn't take up any budget so we don't have to hear people bitch about why whatever network paid for a Judah fight.
                Agreed. Buying these independent cards are pretty much like going to the fight and having a good seat. You get like 6 fights and it takes up your entire evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                  ...instead of not on TV at all.
                  No, it would be on ESPN. If they knew that instead of getting 10K buys @ $30, they would get 500 buys, they would take the money presented by ESPN instead of trying to swindle common folk like yourself.

Comment

No, it would be on ESPN. If they knew that instead of getting 10K buys @ $30, they would get 500 buys, they would take the money presented by ESPN instead of trying to swindle common folk like yourself.
                    Assuming ESPN wanted to buy it. Maybe they wouldn't think it would be worth the controls ESPN has over you. It's hard to say

I don't view it as swindling either. Boxing is a hobby for me. Instead of spending money fixing cars, racing bikes, playing video games, etc I watch boxing. It's expensive but not that expensive. I don't spend over $1000 a year on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X