This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Holland given the talent level they have/had over the years.. arguably more embarrasing then England
    but.. but... their league only sixth in europe doe..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Netherlands out.

Argentina, Brazil in trouble.

We qualify undefeated in an absolute cakewalk. The lads deserve credit.
      last tournament you guys qualified with perfect score, 10 out of 10. it did not end well though

Comment

final fixtures :

brazil vs chile
        equador vs argentina
        paraguay vs venezuela
        peru vs colombia
        uruguay vs bolivia

with one more game left, i say only uruguay safe from elimination. chile, peru, argentina, colombia and paraguay will battle it out for the last 2 spots.

chile look real calm there hanging in 3rd but their last match are away against brazil, peru and colombia will battle it out on the pitch and argentina will play in very high altitude with no working formation for months. my money are on peru, chile and paraguay to complete the 4 spots + play-off spot.

hoping for messi miracle though and maybe dybala
        Last edited by betmen; 10-08-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Is the England vs Uber drivers match today?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
            last tournament you guys qualified with perfect score, 10 out of 10. it did not end well though
            And?.

I don't think Indonesia would beat my local pub side.

A world cup is a world cup, I'd rather go than not go.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post

final fixtures :

brazil vs chile
              equador vs argentina
              paraguay vs venezuela
              peru vs colombia
              uruguay vs bolivia

with one more game left, i say only uruguay safe from elimination. chile, peru, argentina, colombia and paraguay will battle it out for the last 2 spots.

chile look real calm there hanging in 3rd but their last match are away against brazil, peru and colombia will battle it out on the pitch and argentina will play in very high altitude with no working formation for months. my money are on peru, chile and paraguay to complete the 4 spots + play-off spot.

hoping for messi miracle though and maybe dybala
              Whats going on with Argentina? They have Mascherano, Otamendi, Di Maria, Messi, Icardi, Pastore, Aguero, Lanzini, Higuain and Dybala so why are they struggling so badly?

Is it a poor defence overall or is it just purely **** management? Attacking they seem to be seriously dangerous on paper.

Comment

• Taking Lithuania to school here and they're a top, top side to be fair to them.

Delle Alli lost the ball 11 times from the 25th minute when I literally started counting. Most players would take care on their next touch and try and recycle possession. Not Delle, aims for the stars every time that lad. I bet his teammates love him.

Jordan Henderson is different, he failed every time he tried to hit a pass over 10 yards and if the pass was not literally 12 o'clock and within his eye line. It is likely that as a result he will not try to pass the ball forward for at least his next 14 England games. That's what this England has....balance.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-08-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Lithuania are getting an absolute seeing to here.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    Lithuania are getting an absolute seeing to here.
                    I call it a respectful shoeing. We didn't insult them by scoring any more goals than necessary. I called the 1 nil. I know how classy we are.

It was like watching a Lion bring down a baby gazelle. But respectfully, with a nod to the Gazelle's Nan as if to say look I'm sorry but I am the King of the Jungle and I know we're all just trying to get by but I need a snack. No seasoning, no sautéing. Just food.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      Whats going on with Argentina? They have Mascherano, Otamendi, Di Maria, Messi, Icardi, Pastore, Aguero, Lanzini, Higuain and Dybala so why are they struggling so badly?

Is it a poor defence overall or is it just purely **** management? Attacking they seem to be seriously dangerous on paper.
                      South America football is very different. Much different from the European style the guys you mentioned are used to.

Comment

Working...
                      X