Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of talk **** can we talk about how Larry made butler shart himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Instead of talk **** can we talk about how Larry made butler shart himself

For real I've been around here almost 9 years and I've never seen somebody crap themselves and run that hard from a beef.

Legit Larry bodybagged butthole without even laying a finger on him.

"peeleft:

Lol what happened? Give me a rundown I missed it

Comment

Butthole called out Larry then Larry showed up in butlers hometown and told him to brawl and butthole gave every excuse possible to run away. We laughed the dickhole off the forums for a month.

Comment

Can someone give me insight on Larry screwing or being screwed in prison?

Comment

BUTLER was talking shut, said all kinds of crazy crap... Butler said he was in Houston, wasn't afraid of Larry, and laughed because he said Larry couldn't afford the tickets.

Larry said something like, I'm going to Houston, for my son's basketball tournament, we can meet up.

Then butler kept running his mouth.. Larry said, " let's meet and handle it like men. "

Larry even gave butler his hotel name, and room number, BUTTler went into hiding.. Made some lame ass excuses... The kept being a lil phaggot. I and other posters were calling him out on it..

Ever since Larry humiliated him, butler has been obessed with BBC, LarryXXX, and riding BBC bareback. He fantasizes in a perverse way, that Larry will break him in half and man handle him, he has Larry's photos on his wall, watches videos of Larry sparring... and awaits the day when he can put on his pumps, stockings and garter belt, and battle Larry.

Comment

Butler has lost the respect of probably every member on this forum. A keyboard warrior who's bluff was called by larry and he *****ed out. As people have mentioned larry seems like the type of person whom if butler met and said its just the internet bro lets have a beer, would probably chill and have a beer with butler and laugh it off. Instead butler made excuse after excuse and probably didn't leave his apartment or take his door off the lock the entire time larry was in Texas, nevermind houston

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
              Butler has lost the respect of probably every member on this forum. A keyboard warrior who's bluff was called by larry and he *****ed out. As people have mentioned larry seems like the type of person whom if butler met and said its just the internet bro lets have a beer, would probably chill and have a beer with butler and laugh it off. Instead butler made excuse after excuse and probably didn't leave his apartment or take his door off the lock the entire time larry was in Texas, nevermind houston
              but does it realy matter

Comment

Butler doesn't know if he is gay or transgendered after Larry exposed his punk azz....

Comment

Damn made that mutha****a question his own sexuality after gettin punked on the internets.

Comment

Working...
                  X