Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: My Blood's Boiling Right Now - I Want Anthony Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    I think it's all the "gun smoke" talk that's annoying (but hilarious to me) for some.

He'll get his eventually. I don't think he'll get that Parker fight next though unless they bring the money bags out.
    Unfortunately he'll avoid the Parker fight now in the hope of getting Joshua. This is the problem when you have a big money guy in the division... the other guys try to avoid risk while positioning themselves for a big money fight.

Comment

• Ironic how UK fans are calling Wilder a bum killer who hasn't fought anyone but put Brook on a pedestal. The same Brook who fought nothing but euro bums for over 10 years and has only fought 2 legit fighters in 13-14 years as a pro. Is it Wilder's fought that Fury didn't want to fight him and end up a fat tub of lard. Parker could have waited and fought Wilder in July instead of facing sum replacement tomorrow. Is it Wilder's fault Povetkin is failing all his drug test. Now Wilder is calling out Joshua and people are complaining. Ortiz is Joshua's mandatory so how could he face Wilder? I remember people calling Ortiz a bum all of a sudden that he joined Al Haymon. UK might feel they're on top but most of their so called champs have fought nothing but Euro bums and end up getting trashed when they step up in competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        The US is irrelevant to heavyweight boxing at the moment. How much does Wilder earn? Like $2m per fight? Joshua vs Wilder would make far more money in the UK than in the USA

Haye vs Bellew is rumoured to have done ~900k PPV sales, which means it was more lucrative than Kovalev vs Ward and Golovkin vs Jacobs. Joshua vs Klitschko did 1.5m-2m. Joshua vs Fury might reach 3m
        That can change overnight man. That's what Mike Tyson was saying yesterday. One Joshua fight in the US and maybe an appearance or two on some talkshows and the US will be abuzz with HW talk. It's just it's been dead for so long no one has cared, even about Wilder.

Josh-Klit got big buzz here in the States. Give it a year, the fight will be massive..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          As if AJ is above fighting bums

Wilder wants to fight Joshua.

Ain't AJ somebody????
          Isn't he the "face of boxing"?

Wilder wants that somebody.

Ya'll should be anxious to see AJ destroy Wilder and American's hopes and dreams.

But

For some reason ya'll scoff at this fight.
          We both know why that is
          There is a good reason why Wilder hasn't risked his chin .Wilder needs to stop mouthing off and fight and SOMEBODY to prove he belongs in the ring with AJ. and then let AJ. destroy him.

Wilder should start with Chisora or Whyte I just don't see him being near AJ. right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            Everybody who talks down wilder is just scared he will ko Joshua. Don't try and hide it
            Scared? Lol maybe, like me, people talk down wilder after taking a look at his boxing resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
              Wilder's not perfect but he knocks guys out and wants the big fights I don't understand why he has critics
              Because they're afraid he will knock their guy out.

Comment

• Parker and AJ fans are straight ***** made right now. They should be calling for these fights but they playing the boxing politics game in favor of their lovers. It's really pathetic. Thought boxing fans want to see these matchups but they are scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
                  That can change overnight man. That's what Mike Tyson was saying yesterday. One Joshua fight in the US and maybe an appearance or two on some talkshows and the US will be abuzz with HW talk. It's just it's been dead for so long no one has cared, even about Wilder.

Josh-Klit got big buzz here in the States. Give it a year, the fight will be massive..
                  I wouldn't call the buzz for Josh-Klit that much. They don't care about Wilder, what makes Joshua so special when they have an undefeated All-American boy in their backyard that they don't care about?

It's not even comp. Tyson got adored even beating the **** out of bums. Wilder didn't. He is a footnote in the sports section that's it.

Maybe boxing is just becoming so fringe that people don't even care about it in the U.S anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I wouldn't call the buzz for Josh-Klit that much. They don't care about Wilder, what makes Joshua so special when they have an undefeated All-American boy in their backyard that they don't care about?

It's not even comp. Tyson got adored even beating the **** out of bums. Wilder didn't. He is a footnote in the sports section that's it.

Maybe boxing is just becoming so fringe that people don't even care about it in the U.S anymore.
                    Mike Tyson would have fought EVERY top guy by now (CERTAINLY Wilder who avoided Klitchko all this time ) Who has more fighters to choose from than M.Tyson did (Tyson cleaned out his 80's era ) Wilder avoided All of the top RELEVANT guys ,hes nearly FORTY fights in and the only one he HAD to fight was Povetkin bc he would have been stripped of his belt.

Lets not compare M.Tyson who even eroded in the 90's still went after Holyfield as soon as he could and probably needed another fight or 2 too shake the ring rust off !
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-05-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Mike Tyson would have fought EVERY top guy by now (CERTAINLY Wilder who avoided Klitchko all this time ) Who has more fighters to choose from than M.Tyson did (Tyson cleaned out his 80's era ) Wilderavoided All of the top RELEVANT guys ,hes nearly FORTY fights in and the only one he HAD to fight was Povetkin bc he would have been stripped of his belt.

Lets not compare M.Tyson who even eroded in the 90's still went after Holyfield as soon as he could and probably needed another fight or 2 too shake the ring rust off !
                      I am not comparing Tyson just the era. Would people even give a **** about Tyson nowadays like they did in the 80s-90's?

It's not a knock on Tyson or Wilder. It's a knock on the lack of fans of the sport period. With so many entertainment choices, something has got to lose. It appears to have been boxing in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X