Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does every boxer think they deserve Mayweather type pay days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fnck it. i hope these guys get as much as they can so they have more of it to piss away.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
      You're not getting what I'm saying, I understand that the fighter who has a bigger following brings more money to the fight but if they're about seeing who's the best fighter this Shouldn't hold back these fights for so long.

I'm done discussing this though because there's no clear ending.
      And we dont know what is going on behinde the close doors

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        fnck it. i hope these guys get as much as they can so they have more of it to piss away.
        I agree with that, They're putting their lives on the line, it's the only thing fighters care about these days though and it it's tedious waiting around for negotiations to be completed which often drag on for years which are usually down to diva like antics from fighters and promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
          I agree with that, They're putting their lives on the line, it's the only thing fighters care about these days though and it it's tedious waiting around for negotiations to be completed which often drag on for years which are usually down to diva like antics from fighters and promoters.
          a guy has to be diligent when it comes to contracts. fnck promoters. when a guy is a champ, no reason they cant be their own promoter.

loyalty is nice and all, but this is business. be that as it may, if a person dont want that money, they dont have to accept it. they can cry while the other guy resumes his career.

Comment

Wait Canelo deserve the better share
            he is the the face of boxing as of now ggg needs to know his place and I'm a big ggg fan but you do have a point in the likes of Danny garcia Adrien broner I wanting way more then what they make to fight the pacman instead of fighting an all time great

Comment

Working...
            X