Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2016, 04:18 PM #31
Sterling Archer Sterling Archer is offline
Splendiferous
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Triangulated
Posts: 9,733
Quoted: 4229 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,018,764.38
Bank: 922,757,982,406,412,800.00
Total Points: 923,757,982,406,431,488.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
I don't need to waste time with anything you say, because it has nothing to do with police brutalizing black folks. It has everything to do with racism, the criminalization of blacks and victim blaming.
you're wrong and you know it.

before you can solve the problem, you must address the problem.

keep pretending not to waste time with me.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:18 PM #32
Tago Nang Tago Tago Nang Tago is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2,184
Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Tago Nang Tago has disabled reputation
Points: 10,500,176,611.11
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,500,176,611.11
No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tago Nang Tago Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Tago Nang Tago Head and Neck Cancer - Tago Nang Tago 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
I don't need to waste time with anything you say, because it has nothing to do with police brutalizing black folks. It has everything to do with racism, the criminalization of blacks and victim blaming.
do u at least see where he's coming from about the whole not listening to orders thing?

do you agree that if each of them had simply complied with police orders, instead of resisting, they would still be alive today? (with the exception for the dude who reached for his ID upon request, if that is indeed true)
Tago Nang Tago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:29 PM #33
SunSpace SunSpace is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2,091
Quoted: 1429 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
SunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,136,778.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,136,778.43
May You Have Many of These - Enayze A very aware individual - siablo14 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
so black men dont raise their kids in present time because white slave owners were raping slaves?


you're the one that missed the point.
My response to your response is within the original post you responded to.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
And it's all documented. You can either Google it yourself or challenge me on it, and you know I always present the evidence if someone wants it.

And, by the way, people, running away from someone or not immediately complying doesn't and should never excuse excessive force. Moreover, with the way many of these cases unfolded (not all of them receive nation-wide coverage), there are quite a few victims who were simply abused without having done anything wrong.

There cannot be a middle-ground on police brutality. The racism has to stop.

Last edited by SunSpace; 07-10-2016 at 06:34 PM.
SunSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:33 PM #34
Sterling Archer Sterling Archer is offline
Splendiferous
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Triangulated
Posts: 9,733
Quoted: 4229 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,018,764.38
Bank: 922,757,982,406,412,800.00
Total Points: 923,757,982,406,431,488.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSpace View Post
My response to your response is within the original post you responded to.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
And it's all documented. You can either Google it yourself or challenge me on it, and you know I always present the evidence if someone wants it.
i dont need to google your jesse williams african studies statisitics.

I

STAND

BY

EVERYTHING

I

SAID

HERE.


The absentee father is a huge problem in the black community which has a strong connective tissues to these black on white cop tragedies.

I dont need google to know that.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:34 PM #35
tdubb tdubb is offline
bwok bwok chicken chicken
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 860
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
tdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 38,755.23
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,755.23
Default

So the Black community are the only ones without fathers??? HAHAHAHAH f*** weak ass excuses. Just like how you blame whites, cops, racism, etc...
tdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:37 PM #36
Sterling Archer Sterling Archer is offline
Splendiferous
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Triangulated
Posts: 9,733
Quoted: 4229 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,018,764.38
Bank: 922,757,982,406,412,800.00
Total Points: 923,757,982,406,431,488.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdubb View Post
So the Black community are the only ones without fathers??? HAHAHAHAH f*** weak ass excuses. Just like how you blame whites, cops, racism, etc...
i didnt say that.

everybody has broken homes. the absentee father is not MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE to the black community, but it is a huge problem within the inner cities of black america.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:39 PM #37
SunSpace SunSpace is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2,091
Quoted: 1429 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
SunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,136,778.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,136,778.43
May You Have Many of These - Enayze A very aware individual - siablo14 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
i dont need to google your jesse williams african studies statisitics.

I

STAND

BY

EVERYTHING

I

SAID

HERE.


The absentee father is a huge problem in the black community which has a strong connective tissues to these black on white cop tragedies.

I dont need google to know that.
So, everyone should throw the actual evidence out the window? Great strategy.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
SunSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:43 PM #38
Sterling Archer Sterling Archer is offline
Splendiferous
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Triangulated
Posts: 9,733
Quoted: 4229 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,018,764.38
Bank: 922,757,982,406,412,800.00
Total Points: 923,757,982,406,431,488.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSpace View Post
So, everyone should throw the actual evidence out the window? Great strategy.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
what evidence?

are you seriously challenging the notion that the absentee father is not a problem within the black community?

lol at YOUR STRATEGY.

how is that working out so far in the black community? 5 cops dead at the hands of a BLMer. You think that's gonna repair black white people relations?

you think YOUR STRATEGY (wutever the fook that is, talk about lol) is working so far????
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:51 PM #39
SunSpace SunSpace is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2,091
Quoted: 1429 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
SunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,136,778.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,136,778.43
May You Have Many of These - Enayze A very aware individual - siablo14 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
what evidence?

are you seriously challenging the notion that the absentee father is not a problem within the black community?

lol at YOUR STRATEGY.

how is that working out so far in the black community? 5 cops dead at the hands of a BLMer. You think that's gonna repair black white people relations?

you think YOUR STRATEGY (wutever the fook that is, talk about lol) is working so far????
You're obviously not reading my posts, because I specify what evidence I'm referring to.
SunSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 07:02 PM #40
Sterling Archer Sterling Archer is offline
Splendiferous
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Triangulated
Posts: 9,733
Quoted: 4229 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,018,764.38
Bank: 922,757,982,406,412,800.00
Total Points: 923,757,982,406,431,488.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSpace View Post
You're obviously not reading my posts, because I specify what evidence I'm referring to.
LOL you have no evidence because this is a real problem in the black community.

this is not even a point of contention.

"Samurai Suicide doe!"

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


da fuq do you teach in school?

STUPIDITY?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
manhood, racial unrest, society

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.