Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGregor really needed a humbling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
      people like you get slapped where i'm from, bro
      Sure....where I am from people get shot and stabbed, but I take it you get plenty of slaps where you're from so you think that's all people do.

I want to see people fight. Submission by choking is not very pleasing.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Sure....where I am from people get shot and stabbed, but I take it you get plenty of slaps where you're from so you think that's all people do.

I want to see people fight. Submission by choking is not very pleasing.
        You prefer submission by knee or elbow breaking ? They do that too you know ?

Comment

• That power just ain't there at 170. At 155, maybe. But I wonder what RDA would've done to him.

Comment

• lmao no heart, no ground game. beaten and molested on one week notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              He is still the FW champ, but he has to realize that these guys in LW cut weight also from higher weights and some are bigger then Conor. Hes use to having the size advantage at FW, but these guys could at LW could take your punches.
              it was just arrogance that he could step up that far. props to mcgregor for taking the risk but yes.. the weight told.

if he landed that spinning **** on a featherweight.. yes.. but his skinny legs aint doing damage at WW

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Front leg hook kicks and spinning back kicks will take diaz apart. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor got his first kick KO victim in the UFC vs diaz
                I didnt expect it to finish that fast though

Comment

• 209 baby! Choked the Lucky Charms out that leprechaun.

Comment

• Conor's cardio took a tremendous hit moving up all that weight. He could still crack though. Just couldn't keep it going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Adams View Post
                      I didnt expect it to finish that fast though
                      Well done to diaz. he hurt him badly in the second. once conor went for the take down you knew he had lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X