Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Mikey Garcia get crap for fighting where he does???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    He's preparing himself for multiple excuses after Mikey trashes Salido, what the phkkk does height and reach have to do with making weight, these dudes are bored as hell.

Let's call it what it is, 4Corners is hater.

Broner doesn't make weight, then rehydrates to 147, he doesn't mind that.

Mikey makes weight, rehydrates 11 pounds to 140, that raises his eyebrows.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanRakan View Post
      Its because he hasnt really faught anybody legit
      Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      Because nobody gives a **** about Mikey Garcia.
      i agree with these statements. he's not being hyped by the networks and media like the other fighters mentioned in this thread so he most likely slips under the radar. as far as i know, he hasn't even headlined a televised card like donaire, rios, broner, and chavez jr

Comment

haha this TS is a clown!

Im curious to see what he said when Floyd picked on a LW made him go up two weight classes and fight at a catchweight that Floyd himself didnt even try to make
        or
        what he said when Bronner didnt make weight then was eating twinkies and other junk food not even trying to shred a pound
        your thoughts fellas????

Comment

LMAO at the TS crying that Mikey rehydrated to 141 pds and now wants to see him fight at 140
          haha
          in that case why doest Floyd fight at 160
          or
          bronner fight at 154?

Comment

because he's not that big a deal yet, believe me, it'll happen when and if he does.

Comment

just wait till people start posting threads about him more regularly, I can gurantee you we will see THOSE people who will be quick to bash him.

Comment

His last 2 fights have been at super featherweight haven't they? Pacquiao, JMM and Morales weighed 140 or over on fight night at the same weight.

Comment

people should know by now almost all guys in the smaller weight classes cut a lot of weight, especially the lower you go.

how many 5'5 guys do you know of that walk around at 108 pounds? oh that's right, none. These guys all walk around 130-150.

there's only a small handful of fighters who actually fight at their "walk around" weight, besides heavyweights of course.
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

i didnt know that about mikey, he looks pretty big but i didnt knew that he ballooned up all that much. But i do have a problem with all those fighters coming in that heavy during fight night. It just one of my pet pieves.

Comment

People know him but he hasn't even won a strap yet, so he doesn't have the success needed to generate that sort of critical view toward him.

If he continues to be successful I am sure some people will say the exact same stuff, plus he has good size but I wouldn't say he is a huge fighter for the class. He does have some pretty long reach for his height, which is a good trait to have in boxing but I have yet to hear a dude get hated on because he has fairly long reach~

Comment

Working...
                      X