Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Pacquiao-Marquez 3: Secrets To Juan's Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez just knows how to fight Pacquiao. I remember him saying that you have to fight pac with the same rhythm or something and that's what he did. He kept feinting with Pac. Pac feints a lot himself.

Marquez can train himself in a 4th fight(without Nacho) and just be in top shape and he'd give pac hell and still arguably beat him. He knows Pac inside out now fighting him for 36 rounds.

Comment

It's a great video. It showed what JMM did well and what Manny needs to continue to improve upon.

I just disagree that he didn't improve since his their last fight, especially on the Patience point. He's more patient now than before and actually tried to outbox Marquez. In their previous fights, Manny was all aggression. He ate a lot more counters back then as opposed to less damage in the 3rd fight.

Just comparing Pacquiao's worst moment in the second fight to his worst moment in the third fight shows some improvement. JMM made him look silly in the 2nd fight.

I agree with Nacho's comments that Pacquiao's improvements made him more conventional which favors Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Marquez just knows how to fight Pacquiao. I remember him saying that you have to fight pac with the same rhythm or something and that's what he did. He kept feinting with Pac. Pac feints a lot himself.

Marquez can train himself in a 4th fight(without Nacho) and just be in top shape and he'd give pac hell and still arguably beat him. He knows Pac inside out now fighting him for 36 rounds.

thats the sad part though; he knows how to beat pac but hasnt been able to do it in 3 attempts

the 1st fight was just a 1 handed pac and he clearly lost that by at least 3-5 points - thanks to a judge's scoring error- it was called a draw though lmao..

his best chance was against the weight drained pac in the 2nd fight, but he also lost that one [quite clearly i might add]

and in the 3rd attempt, he got thoroughly outboxed..

while the TS video pretty much shows clips from just 3 rounds, this is what was going on for the rest of the fight

if that wasnt enough, this is how marquez face looked at the end

an analysis of marquez face clearly shows he was hit by multiple left hands, while it is evident pac was only hit by a headbutt

Comment

Not a bad video and well made, but these are getting extremely redundant. There are at least 3 others just like this with the same footage, concept, etc.

And however, I dont agree with the video when just a few seconds in he states that its a robbery. His bias is affecting things too much.

Comment

Working...
          X