Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Floyd Mayweather Jr:"I'M UNDEFEATED FOR A REASON...MAY 5TH, LET'S DO IT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
    ive watched 2 min so far but theres just one thing i dont understand.... why floyd makes everythign a race issue....

first he says he does this for americans, but then suggests a list of black fightsr who arnt getting the credit they deserve. but hes dead wrong....

most (if not all) of the boxing community have andre ward in their top p4p, most say dirrell got robbed against froch, and yes - most agree that floyd is either number 1 or 2 p4p. if you want america to support you floyd, stop acting like a spoiled btch.......
    America as a whole only support those in the Olympics. His african-american fans got him and thats really all he need

With a few others...

Comment

When many get to 4:00 - 4:12 their reaction

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        did he just give broner and bradley a shout out !!!! lol you know that made broners night , week , YEAR !!!!!!!
        he was at the broner fight

Comment

Subject is taboo for me...

I hate getting into the whole race thing but lets not act like black fighters don't disrespect one another, James Toney has gone hard on Floyd, B-Hop too, and recently we saw Bradley sell out and disrespect Floyd, actually retracting from things he said in the past. I guess Floyd being in the position that he is in wants to take a stand, keep it peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            When many get to 4:00 - 4:12 their reaction

hahaha

and

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              America as a whole only support those in the Olympics. His african-american fans got him and thats really all he need

With a few others...
              the only person sounding like a racist is you, america only supports blacks in the olympics- what a fkin joke you are. i guess you are really young and ignorant, bc racism used to be a WHOLE LOT WORSE - and guess what, its been on a RAPID DECLINE - take some college courses and youll know what im talking about, can't deny the facts......

Comment

Amazing how much he's started talking about how much he wants the fight after keeping his head down about it for 2 years, he just knows Arum is not going to make it so he's safe.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 11-30-2011, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Amazing how much he's started talking about how much he wants the fight after keeping his head down about it for 2 years, he just knows Arum is not going to make it so he's safe.

^^^

keep sucking c*ck.....it's up to Manny to ensure it get's made, not Bob. Bob can and will advise against it, as might Koncz and Roach, but at the end of the day when it's all said and done the buck stops with Manny you butthurt f*g!!!!!

Comment

you took a vacation for a reason........

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I'm amazed that you're still bitter about the Ricky Hatton fight. Let it go and you'll feel better.

Comment

Working...
                      X