Protest in Chicago after a policeman shoots a minority who was armed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    You still have to go back
    Back where? I'm not Mexican, I'm Texan. We've been here long before you got shipped here. The border crossed us.

Since it's inconceivable to ship all the blacks back to Africa, they need to place you people in with the chimps and gorillas at the zoo. There you can do your rioting while entertaining customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Back where? I'm not Mexican, I'm Texan. We've been here long before you got shipped here. The border crossed us.

Since it's inconceivable to ship all the blacks back to Africa, they need to place you people in with the chimps and gorillas at the zoo. There you can do your rioting while entertaining customers.
      “I’m not Mexican” lol good one

Comment

This is a really great website about Chicago's crime stats:

https://heyjackass.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          Something that baffles me. Why doesn't anyone protest the black on black crime, but when it involves a police officer, all hell breaks loose.
          They just had one of the biggest protest of black on black violence in Chicago last week. They shut down the Dan Ryan expressway.

https://chicagodefender.com/2018/07/...ceful-protest/

Comment

Where were the protests when that gorilla attacked the elderly man with a brick? Where was the news coverage on it?
            Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            You still have to go back

Comment

DAMN! Homie went in. Caught a ban for it, but homie went in.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                The whole "why don't they care about black on black" crime argument shouldn't even be a topic yet.

Why don't they care about black on white crime? The overwhelming direction of interracial violence in the US year after year. Why do we ignore 10,000 deaths until finally a white person kills a black person (even a cop vs an armed suspect)?

When NFL players start kneeling to raise awareness about the black on white rape epidemic we can call them brave. Right now they're just math illiterates.

It's like waiting around for a chicken at the slaughterhouse to kill a farmer in some fluke accident then kneeling to stop chicken on farmer killings. Something is very deeply morally wrong with black america.

Comment

The guy was strapped and reaching for his gun. I have a feeling the people defending him aren't going to win any sympathy votes.

Comment

Something that baffles me. Why doesn't anyone protest the black on black crime.
                    not enough time in a day.

Comment

https://wtop.com/national/2018/07/ma...crowd-gathers/

Something that baffles me. Why doesn't anyone protest the black on black crime, but when it involves a police officer, all hell breaks loose.
                      dumb attracts dumb

Comment

Working...
                      X