No announcement yet.

Cbd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbd

I just found out I can order this legally, in oil or plant form.

Has anybody tried this? I've only ever had "normal" pot with THC in it. Apparently the CBD relaxes the body and mind a bit too?

Better with a hybrid
    High is too subtle

Comment

CBD/THC is all in the plant, they just separate it....I just wonder how long the gov. has been putting their hands on it to taint the plant....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        CBD/THC is all in the plant, they just separate it....I just wonder how long the gov. has been putting their hands on it to taint the plant....
        It isn't the government. THC is what gets you high. CBD doesn't. It is private industry trying to make a quick buck.

The government don't mess around with weed. The big drug companies have always been big sponsor of anti-marijuana campaigns. They give politicians money to keep weed illegal. If people can grow something on their own, that takes care of their anxiety, pain, glaucoma, etc. then that is less money for the drug companies. That is why almost all politicians are against legalizing marijuana. It is a plant, people can easily grow on their own. Whereas, pills, you have to get from the makers, e.g. the drug companies.

CBD shows promise for medicinal purposes, e.g. pain relief, epilepsy, etc. Other than that it seems like a gimmick to get people who enjoy a nice doobie after a hard day's work to waste money.

Kratom is where it is at. The stuff, improves your mood, helps with pain, helps you focus and gives you a little boost of energy. The government is trying hard to outlaw Kratom, so you better go buy up a big supply while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          It isn't the government. THC is what gets you high. CBD doesn't. It is private industry trying to make a quick buck.

The government don't mess around with weed. The big drug companies have always been big sponsor of anti-marijuana campaigns. They give politicians money to keep weed illegal. If people can grow something on their own, that takes care of their anxiety, pain, glaucoma, etc. then that is less money for the drug companies. That is why almost all politicians are against legalizing marijuana. It is a plant, people can easily grow on their own. Whereas, pills, you have to get from the makers, e.g. the drug companies.

CBD shows promise for medicinal purposes, e.g. pain relief, epilepsy, etc. Other than that it seems like a gimmick to get people who enjoy a nice doobie after a hard day's work to waste money.

Kratom is where it is at. The stuff, improves your mood, helps with pain, helps you focus and gives you a little boost of energy. The government is trying hard to outlaw Kratom, so you better go buy up a big supply while you can.
          Gov., politicians, corporations, banks....all the same....And I know the thc gets you high but I said thc/cbd is all in the plant they just separate it. When those people touch it they ruin it like the gmo they create....cbd is also know to stop cancer....

Comment

So if you aren't expecting to get high, but just want a relaxing feeling especially in the body, CBD may worth a shot?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Gov., politicians, corporations, banks....all the same....And I know the thc gets you high but I said thc/cbd is all in the plant they just separate it. When those people touch it they ruin it like the gmo they create....cbd is also know to stop cancer....
              It isn't the same at all. The people running pot shops are not big corporations. The government and corporations and banks are the people trying to shut down CBD, and legal marijuana.

Right now, anyone running any legal business that deals with marijuana is BANNED FROM KEEPING MONEY IN ANY BANK. Literally. They have to figure out what to do with millions of dollars coming in and going out.

The growers are long-time growers, before it was legal, and most of the shops were little pop up shops, run by stoners with ambition.

They even turn the marijuana into vapor, separate the different compounds or chemicals, and then put just the thc back together. It is over 99% pure thc. That is little stoners with shops, not the government, and not big corporations, and certainly not banks. A bank would be shut down if they were found out to be doing business with anyone involved in the marijuana business.

The government, corporations, and banks are the people who are opposed to CBD, thc, medicinal marijuana, and recreational marijuana. Do you think the big drug companies want people to be able to grow their own medicine? Do you think the government/politicians want the huge donors from Big Pharma (e.g. the Mercers) to lose millions of dollars to stoners that know how to garden? Those are the people losing money on this. Big corporations, and politicians lose money by having CBD and marijuana be legal. The corporations lose money because of it. And the corporations control the politicians and government. And banks are banned from doing business with them. Literally. It is seriously mostly stoners with some amount of intelligence, ambition, and the cahones to start up their own business. It is the exact opposite of government, politicians, banks, and corporations.
              Last edited by Dr.Cool; 07-05-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                I just found out I can order this legally, in oil or plant form.

Has anybody tried this? I've only ever had "normal" pot with THC in it. Apparently the CBD relaxes the body and mind a bit too?
                CBD is for pain management. I've had plant and it doesn't do Jack. Anybody tells you otherwise, they're lying. Tons of potheads out there trying to validate getting high with connecting it as medicine.

Haven't had the oil, but hte oil is expensive. $60 per week.

Avoid, not worth.

So if you aren't expecting to get high, but just want a relaxing feeling especially in the body, CBD may worth a shot?
                High CBD plant descriptions say you wont get high. Well I was high as fùck on 2-3% THC CBD weed.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  CBD is for pain management. I've had plant and it doesn't do Jack. Anybody tells you otherwise, they're lying. Tons of potheads out there trying to validate getting high with connecting it as medicine.

Haven't had the oil, but hte oil is expensive. $60 per week.

Avoid, not worth.

High CBD plant descriptions say you wont get high. Well I was high as fùck on 2-3% THC CBD weed.

Haha, sounds good. I'll give it a shot without expecting any sort of high, but hopefully it's at least somewhat soothing on the body.

Comment

Haha, sounds good. I'll give it a shot without expecting any sort of high, but hopefully it's at least somewhat soothing on the body.
                    What's the problem and what are you trying to achieve exactly?

Comment

Working...
                    X