Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WBC should do the right thing and STRIP Golovkin if he refuses to fight Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WBC should do the right thing and STRIP Golovkin if he refuses to fight Charlo!

And Canelo should do the right thing and not fight Golovkin.

Canelo vs. Charlo for the W.B.C. title and and Derevyechenko vs. Andrade for the I.B.F. title!

Let Golovkin go be the B-Side to Murata in Japan or be the A-Side against Martirosyan in a rematch!

This is a great day for boxing! The businessman was exposed!

oh that WBC is on his azz. they already told GGG and the public that if he doesn't fight Canelo he has to fight Charlo or he getting stripped. He could lose 2 belts

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
      And Canelo should do the right thing and not fight Golovkin.

Canelo vs. Charlo for the W.B.C. title and and Derevyechenko vs. Andrade for the I.B.F. title!

Let Golovkin go be the B-Side to Murata in Japan or be the A-Side against Martirosyan in a rematch!

This is a great day for boxing! The businessman was exposed!
      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      oh that WBC is on his azz. they already told GGG and the public that if he doesn't fight Canelo he has to fight Charlo or he getting stripped. He could lose 2 belts
      I like how these lames would rather Golovkin gets stripped then lose his belts in the ring so the fighters they root for don’t have to actually beat the man

F.uckboy logic

Canelo won’t fight Charlo for a strap , not enough $ for a most likely beat down that even the judges wouldn’t be able to save him

At this point who cares everyone knows who wears the crown in the MW division even if he had no straps

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I like how these lames would rather Golovkin gets stripped then lose his belts in the ring so the fighters they root for don’t have to actually beat the man

F.uckboy logic

Canelo won’t fight Charlo for a strap , not enough $ for a most likely beat down that even the judges wouldn’t be able to save him

At this point who cares everyone knows who wears the crown in the MW division even if he had no straps
        Isn't that how GGG got belts in the first place. Isn't GGG the one who said for years I refuse to move weight and make better fights fans are asking for because I care about the belts I want all the belts so I will fight 1 tomato can after another to defend these meaningless belts rather then make fights fans wanted. And his dyck rider fans defended it and praised these stupid belts even said GGG deserves 50% because he has so many belts. Now he exposed himself as a fraud and your world just crashed you just found out there is no santa clause. Now straps don't matter because GGG had 1 stripped because he was keeping it hostage and refusing to fight his mandatory and is already begging on his knees for that old Canelo offer so he can swerve his WBC mandatory Charlo so he don't get stripped by them as well. LMAO
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-07-2018, 12:39 AM.

Comment

back to square one.. BEG lil g BEGGGG

Comment

Canelo is the one who should be punished; not Golovkin

When did he ever get the opportunity to fight these mandos anyway ? Everytime he had a fight scheduled...i think its bs and its another roadblock for us to have an undisputed champ.

Comment

The ABC soup got tired of the guy fighting bums, he's going to drop all his titles now because the young lions want that pound of flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Holy **** !

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Isn't that how GGG got belts in the first place. Isn't GGG the one who said for years I refuse to move weight and make better fights fans are asking for because I care about the belts I want all the belts so I will fight 1 tomato can after another to defend these meaningless belts rather then make fights fans wanted. And his dyck rider fans defended it and praised these stupid belts even said GGG deserves 50% because he has so many belts. Now he exposed himself as a fraud and your world just crashed you just found out there is no santa clause. Now straps don't matter because GGG had 1 stripped because he was keeping it hostage and refusing to fight his mandatory and is already begging on his knees for that old Canelo offer so he can swerve his WBC mandatory Charlo so he don't get stripped by them as well. LMAO
                  Got 'em! Their whole world came crashing down today, .

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

I kind of feel bad for the beggar. I think he blocked one too many punches with his face.

Comment

Working...
                    X