Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Joshua would KO Wilder until tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Wilder is arguably better than the Wlad that Joshua and Fury fought and that is not me 'trolling'
    Based on What? Stiverne is terrible. Wilder has one punch KO power, there's no doubt about that, but AJ is on another level to anyone he's faced and also has one punch KO power. I hope the fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      With what, those wide telegraphed punches? Stiverne mailed it in for a pay day.

Meanwhile Wilder just ducked gray's question about whether he would go to U.K.to fight Joshua. Only 11k fans showed up for Wilder, even with a decent undercard. Wilder will use fighting in the U.S. as his excuse to duck Joshua.
      Mofo he said that he would go you lying scumbag lol.

Comment

I’d still favor AJ because wilder still throws wide windmill punches that leave him wide open but if Wilder lands one of those bombs late when AJ is tired it could be all over.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          If wilder takes him passed the 6th he’s KOing Joshua his muscle mass drains his stamina, wilder would take full advantage.
          Wilder destroys AJ under 6 in my opinion. As I have said numerous times, Wilder has the better jab (left), the better right hand, he moves better, both his head and his legs. AJ is bigger and is more fundamentally compact but it is the hands that need to be thrown and I feel like Wilder has the better hands supported by better movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Mofo he said that he would go you lying scumbag lol.
            He won't. You sound pretty angry while defending a guy who doesn't even know you exist. Lol, loser.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              Based on What? Stiverne is terrible. Wilder has one punch KO power, there's no doubt about that, but AJ is on another level to anyone he's faced and also has one punch KO power. I hope the fight gets made.
              AJ does not have one punch KO power. He knocks people out using combinations. Please, let's state the facts for once. Both are very good fighters (can't use great when they are just at beginning to mid of their careers).

Comment

He won't. You sound pretty angry while defending a guy who doesn't even know you exist. Lol, loser.
                He's mad as hell, lmao. Stay mad you lying scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                  Joshua doesn't have one punch KO power. You don't know what one punch KO power is, dumbass. Joshua has never knocked out anyone like Wilder did to Spizlka, that guy who did the funny leg dance or Stiverne tonight. Joshua knocks his guys out with combinations and overwhelming them, he doesn't send them to the underworld.

Comment

With what, those wide telegraphed punches? Stiverne mailed it in for a pay day.

Meanwhile Wilder just ducked gray's question about whether he would go to U.K.to fight Joshua. Only 11k fans showed up for Wilder, even with a decent undercard. Wilder will use fighting in the U.S. as his excuse to duck Joshua.
                    What excuse? He said to Jim Gray that he is willing to go anywhere. Did your TV freeze on this or are you just trying to tell lies?

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                      cant argue after that. Deontay looks unstoppable right now

what that in my sig , earl ??

Comment

Working...
                      X