So my ex who had an abortion went to see a medium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my ex who had an abortion went to see a medium

This is what the medium told her:

"Before my little cousin passed away, I told her about the abortion and everything. After she passed, I went to a medium with my mom and the first thing she said was that my cousin Becky brought a little girl with her to the room. The medium told me I knew who it was and asked if it was okay to talk about it in front of my mom. I was a little confused but I said sure. She told me about the abortion and that this little tan girl with brown curly hair was waiting for Becky when she crossed over. Apparently my cousin hasn't left her side since she passed away and wanted me to know that she is her guardian and not to feel guilty anymore. She told me everything the little girl said and that she's always around me."

Where the drink at?

Did the psychic lady already know about the abortion?

Comment

i call bullshyt. if they are so good at knowing things then why didn't invent them computers?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post

Did the psychic lady already know about the abortion?
        Not at all. She didn't even tell her mom until obviously after

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          i call bullshyt. if they are so good at knowing things then why didn't invent them computers?
          Fuck off Addix

Comment

You'll get 10 years in federal lockup for smashing a condor egg. What do you get when you kill an unborn baby? Peace of mind. Humanity is fcuked up.

Comment

I feel you though beer. This happened to me about 9 years ago with a chick I was head over heels for. It's gut wrenching. I'll drink one for you now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I feel you though beer. This happened to me about 9 years ago with a chick I was head over heels for. It's gut wrenching. I'll drink one for you now
                  I'm just thinking of what could've been, I took Valium and I'm about to pound the vodka. I just want to get messed up.

Fuck!

Comment

Too much in my own head, Battle My Love I Will see you in the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X