Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fury will outbox and knock out wilder...

wilder is clumsy and will get caught...

Comment

So sad that Wlad lost to a guy with such a **** boxing style he just bluffed his way into a win because Wlad was too chicken to call him on it.

Comment

boooooooooooooooooooomb squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          But duhapas didn't win a single round lol. Could say Steve Cunningham almost knocked Tysons head off so can wilder right?
          Cunningham fight was 2 years ago, Wilder is fighting guys that he's learning absolutely nothing against.

I don't think Wilder learnt almost anything between fights 1 and 32, he's been getting by on athleticism, Wilder COULD be much, much better than he currently is. That is his biggest problem, he doesn't move as well as Fury, he doesn't go to the body, he doesn't throw left hooks often, his jab is flicking, I will give it that his right hand is excellent, his punches are wide and wild on the inside (he can't fight on the inside basically).

These are all things that he should've be taught coming through but he hasn't been, he will come unstuck soon. I've seen a gradual improvement in Fury that hasn't been the case with Wilder, I see the same with Joshua, who moves in straight lines, doesn't have a good jab etc.

Wilder is a C class fighter because his management (and possibly trainer) have ensured it, by not giving him learning fights. Stiverne is the only fight that he has had that taught him anything. I'm not saying this cause I dislike Wilder, Wilder becoming better makes the HW division and boxing more attractive. I'm saying it because it's obvious it's not Wilders fault it's his team.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
            fury will outbox and knock out wilder...

wilder is clumsy and will get caught...
            Fury fans act like fury is a reborn Ali. He doesn't exactly float like a butterfly himself

Comment

Fury fans act like fury is a reborn Ali. He doesn't exactly float like a butterfly himself
              yea he doesnt but hes a better boxer than wilder

Comment

fury chooses how to beat him. play safe to wiide UD or knock him about in mid/late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Wilder is signing his life away calling out Fury!

Comment

Looking forward to that fight. Fury vs Joshua first! Get rid of Joshua, if you dare!

Comment

You don't have to be Ali reborn to beat Wilder

The US will have a legit HW champion one day, don't worry. Its almost laughable that after nearly 15 years, the US gets Deontay Wilder, what a kick in the teeth...

Comment

Working...
                      X