Collapse
No announcement yet.

So According To NSB, Montiel Is Now A Bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently if a fighter loses he is a bum and always was, and if a fighter wins with a ko they are going to be top 10 fighters or all time.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      dont get mad Cotto stan....he hasn't beat up Wilfredo Vazquez Jr yet....save the hate til then
      i wasn't hating i was refering to your comment about montiel now being a bum according to nsb. a fighter gets ko'ed he's a bum, a fighter wins by ko he's the best thing since sliced bread. i was actually agreeing with you dumbass.

Comment

...this place is so f'n predictable

the day before, people are rooting for Montiel...some were saying he was gonna 'expose' Nonito and after he got hit into an alternate universe, NSB has put the 'bum' label on him

why do you d1ckheads do this? where were these types of opinions about Montiel being 'wacked' or 'slow yesterday'?

i even had one guy arguing with me yesterday that Montiel was the better boxer...where's that guy?

it was a great matchup and Montiel just got caught...doesn't make him a bum

Floyd Rules (this is for the nazi mod that likes to delete ****)
        100% Co-Sign. Am I the only one willing to admit that I saw this fight being damn near an even match up??????????

I thought that Fernando would give Nonito hell, and that Nonito would perservere, and I was wrong.

Now all the ****in Boxing experts in NSB are going wild with day after commentary, as if there is no need to ever see Montiel lace um up again. *****s rediculous.

I'm takin my ass back to the Lounge. It's safer there.

Comment

dont get mad Cotto stan....he hasn't beat up Wilfredo Vazquez Jr yet....save the hate til then
          And now you red k me for agreeing with you time to reset again to my favorite color, grey!

Comment

it's just pretty sad...

i came on here to see (enjoy ) the Nonito nuthuggers basking but within 3-4 threads, my mood went from celebration to disgust at how some 'fans' are ripping a great champ in Montiel

even that sorry sack of **** Burner was talking down Montiel...it musta pissed his poser ass off to see a Williams-like tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmbbbbbeeerrrrr in the 2nd round

too bad Williams went straight into hibernation mode while Fernando at least had the HEART to try to get up

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
              And now you red k me for agreeing with you time to reset again to my favorite color, grey!

why did i know you were gonna mention that...i guess karma DOES mean something to you

lemme know when you reset...i'll have the rest of my pals keep hitting you with red til you give up resetting

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                i wasn't hating i was refering to your comment about montiel now being a bum according to nsb. a fighter gets ko'ed he's a bum, a fighter wins by ko he's the best thing since sliced bread. i was actually agreeing with you dumbass.

no you weren't ***g0t....where in your original post did you imply all of the above?

you came into my thread talkin about Nonito KOing god and ****...save it dude

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  100% Co-Sign. Am I the only one willing to admit that I saw this fight being damn near an even match up??????????

I thought that Fernando would give Nonito hell, and that Nonito would perservere, and I was wrong.

Now all the ****in Boxing experts in NSB are going wild with day after commentary, as if there is no need to ever see Montiel lace um up again. *****s rediculous.

I'm takin my ass back to the Lounge. It's safer there.

i'll see you there soon....just wanted to share some observations real quick

Comment

it's just pretty sad...

i came on here to see (enjoy ) the Nonito nuthuggers basking but within 3-4 threads, my mood went from celebration to disgust at how some 'fans' are ripping a great champ in Montiel

even that sorry sack of **** Burner was talking down Montiel...it musta pissed his poser ass off to see a Williams-like tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmbbbbbeeerrrrr in the 2nd round

too bad Williams went straight into hibernation mode while Fernando at least had the HEART to try to get up
                    Agreed. I wanted to talk about the fights and swap shock and awes with fellow Boxing fans(since none of my off-net potnas dont even know who Nonito or Fernando are let alone that they are world-class fighters. And I have to read a bunch of ****in nonesense. It's ****in rediculous. I'm not even reading Burners comments to this *****, and MIC is goin crazy too, so I aint readin his ***** either. Mutha****as are on here talkin as if Montiel will never Box again(or shouldn't). I think he and PWill need to get their asses back in the ring within the next 4 months. I'd love to see what some of these fools woulda had to say about Hearns, Leonard, Duran, The Brown Bomber, Archie Moore, SRR, Basillio, and many others after their KO losses.

Comment

True Mak its a joke but people putting threads up of Donaire vs Juanma Lopez JMM or Khan is equally stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X