Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been playing the beta for Socom:Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I didn't know people who wanted a beta code still couldn't get one. I had an extra 3 codes but gave them away. I'll see if I can get some others.

To clarify what GodzHand said about the lag. It only lags if you join into a game that is in progress. It will lag from kinda bad to really bad, loss of game sound and no mic. However if you stick it out till the end and the room goes back to lobby and your there for the launch of the new map then it will be fine with no lag, game sound fine and mic operating fine.

Comment

We are happy to announce that the eagerly anticipated SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Public Beta 1.30 Patch will be released on Thursday, September 18th, at 12:00 GMT/UTC (8am EDT, 5am PDT, 1pm BST, 9pm JST/KST).

The SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 patch addresses the following issues:

* Abnormally long network synchronization issues when some users in a game have a poor network connection. This issue causes 4-7 minute (or longer) load times when late joining a game.
      * Fixed an issue where respawn game late joiners were sometimes stuck in spectator mode and could not respawn into the game.
      * Removed the latency detection network test which was causing some users with poor network connections to receive the network latency icon (red X).
      * Fixed an issue where clients with different client versions (patches) could play together in a default medley game.
      * Fixed an issue where if the session master leaves the game, late joiners could not "green up" and late join into the game.
      * Fixed corrupt characters in the European and Japanese EULAs and Server News.
      * Fixed many join game issues and made joining a game quicker. We are still optimizing this.
      * Fixed an issue where if you add and then remove someone from your block list they were still unable to send you a message.
      * Improved accuracy while moving (based on user feedback). Partial implementation. More improvements to come.
      * Reduced the encumbrance penalty (based on user feedback).
      * Changed the default round time for Medley games from 8 minutes to 6 minutes (based on user feedback).

We are still looking into the following issues and they will be addressed in a future patch:

* Some late joiners have really bad framerate (5fps) and crash if they exit the game from the start menu. This happens at approximately 1/50 frequency.
      * Some late joiners will get stuck on the round complete screen. This is timing dependent.
      * Some users will crash in-game. This happens at approximately 1/100 frequency (games).
      * Some late joiners get stuck on the loading screen, loading into a game. This happens at approximately 1/100 frequency.
      * Green or corrupted particles appear for RPG, C4 and AT4 explosions. This happens at approximately 1/4 frequency (users).
      * Further tuning and tweaking based on user feedback.

Once the patch is released, we will continue to keep an eye out for any additional issues which may arise.

Regards,
      SOCOM: Confrontation Online Team

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
        We are happy to announce that the eagerly anticipated SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Public Beta 1.30 Patch will be released on Thursday, September 18th, at 12:00 GMT/UTC (8am EDT, 5am PDT, 1pm BST, 9pm JST/KST).

The SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 patch addresses the following issues:

* Abnormally long network synchronization issues when some users in a game have a poor network connection. This issue causes 4-7 minute (or longer) load times when late joining a game.
        * Fixed an issue where respawn game late joiners were sometimes stuck in spectator mode and could not respawn into the game.
        * Removed the latency detection network test which was causing some users with poor network connections to receive the network latency icon (red X).
        * Fixed an issue where clients with different client versions (patches) could play together in a default medley game.
        * Fixed an issue where if the session master leaves the game, late joiners could not "green up" and late join into the game.
        * Fixed corrupt characters in the European and Japanese EULAs and Server News.
        * Fixed many join game issues and made joining a game quicker. We are still optimizing this.
        * Fixed an issue where if you add and then remove someone from your block list they were still unable to send you a message.
        * Improved accuracy while moving (based on user feedback). Partial implementation. More improvements to come.
        * Reduced the encumbrance penalty (based on user feedback).
        * Changed the default round time for Medley games from 8 minutes to 6 minutes (based on user feedback).

We are still looking into the following issues and they will be addressed in a future patch:

* Some late joiners have really bad framerate (5fps) and crash if they exit the game from the start menu. This happens at approximately 1/50 frequency.
        * Some late joiners will get stuck on the round complete screen. This is timing dependent.
        * Some users will crash in-game. This happens at approximately 1/100 frequency (games).
        * Some late joiners get stuck on the loading screen, loading into a game. This happens at approximately 1/100 frequency.
        * Green or corrupted particles appear for RPG, C4 and AT4 explosions. This happens at approximately 1/4 frequency (users).
        * Further tuning and tweaking based on user feedback.

Once the patch is released, we will continue to keep an eye out for any additional issues which may arise.

Regards,
        SOCOM: Confrontation Online Team
        Thats todayt how you get in?

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          Thats todayt how you get in?
          I already had the beta this is just a patch for the Beta that was released on circa Sept 5th. There were a few ways to get in........firstly members of the closed beta had codes already sent to them. Then Gamestop had a limited offer of codees for people who preordered Socom. Each Gamestop Code allowed for 3 downloads. There was also Qore members that either had the full subscription or just ordered the June Edition of Qore. Those guys were given 1 code on Sept 11-12.

Comment

Bro if you can get a code let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
              Bro if you can get a code let me know so I can give it to Mech!
              I might as well just wait for the game at this point.

Comment

We should all play against each other to see whos best on boxingscene, im not that good on playstation so be easy ima get this game im rican411 add me ill be in a pr clan

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  Bro if you can get a code let me know!
                  I was able to get Iwatch a code. I'll see if I can get you an extra one today bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                    I was able to get Iwatch a code. I'll see if I can get you an extra one today bro.
                    Props, I sent you a request for friend.We can be in a clan.

Comment

****ing ****! **** balls! Bob Saget!

Didn't work son!

Comment

Working...
                      X