Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Maybe This is Hearn's Way of Killing April Too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha for real. I sort of assumed it was common knowledge that this is the fight which needs to happen. Some AJ fans are disagreeing with me. I like both of these cats, and I think whether they're a fan of either, they should want this to happen for the division. Because Parker and the Fury cousin are sort of snooze fests and no one really wants to see a pushing 40 Povetkin and AJ, nor a Breazeale and Wilder fight. And like you said, Tyson won't be ready for a year.
    Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Thank you, who's left Tyson fury ? He's not going to fight a live body until 2020 lol. Unless AJ fights King Kong or the other fury it's nobody left.

Comment

• I thought about it, and I guess at this point with that many belts, they can't just come out and say "oh he's not ready yet". So there's this ridiculous posturing by Hearn's smart mouth (favorite promoter, by the way) to shift blame for it falling through. If they don't make the fight next, it will look REALLY bad for AJ.

And now they're saying Wilder should get less than the initial offering of 15 million because AJ will be more famous and it will go from being a 50 mil fight to a 100 mil fight? 15 of 50 was 30%. So they don't even want to offer him 15 mil/(15%) of 100 now? Absurdities at this stage. Both of these guys are awesome. They should want this fight asap. I think Tyson Fury is a turd the majority of the time, but I love that he's not afraid to lose and wants the top names (even when he's not ready yet lol).

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
      Clearly, Joshua is not the real champion now. Not ready for Wilder yet... And won't be until after the IBF mandatory in April 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        It was a nonsensical offer sent via social media. It was a publicity stunt. Once Hearn called them out on it, they had to scrabble round all their rich friends to try and get a loan to at least show they were able to get the money. They had nothing else.

It was never serious and it shows how pathetic and easily led you Wilder fans are.
        Lmao Hearn said it was a serious offer everything was legit but aj wanted to fight in front of his fans...... You must live under a rock to had missed that

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Hearn will offer Wilder a 35% split...in the end or something along those lines bc this fight is huge by and IF it goes down.

This doesn't change the fact that Wilder avoided this fight THIS year to try and get more money.

Wilder and only Wilder can stop this fight from happening...

The reality is he went back on an already agreed offer and knows what a rematch clause entails and that's him winning to get his NOW unrealistic 50% demands.

I read about Wilder today saying 50/50, SMH

I'm hopeful that both sides can come to an agreement eventually in time for April 13th.

Let's hope that's the case.

Comment

Speaks more about the level of competition than it does Wilder’s ability. Which is pretty much the story of his career to date.
            Say Wilder takes out Breazeale in five rounds does that make Wilder better than Joshua who took seven? Just asking.

Comment

So, other than the greatest HW champ of this era that-narrow decision aside- hadn’t lost in 10 years and hadn’t been knocked out in decades (that y’all said would expose AJ).

And other than an undefeated, young, dangerous world champion with a granite chin (that y’all said would expose AJ).

Other than that we have Carlos Takam, who is solid competition and (Ortiz aside) would be Wilder’s best name on his resume.

And Dillian Whyte, a dangerous puncher, undefeated at the time and who (Ortiz aside) would again be the best name on Wilder’s resume.

So apart from those four, who has he beaten? Well, Breazeale, who Wilder is fighting next!! LMAO.

Don’t get into a discussion about resumes when you’re backing Wilder. 39 fighters/38 tomato cans and one 48 year old with a heart condition that almost knocked him out.
              Ortiz? The same one Joshua ducked? The same one who was not only knocked down (multiple times) for the first time in his career but knocked out and left crumpled on the canvas by Wilder? Is that the Ortiz you are demeaning?

Also Fury beat Klitchko before AJ fought him and the decision wasn't close.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                This post as usual makes no sense,,,,,

Hearn offered Wilder 12.5 which is 25% and then 15 million which is 30% of a 50 million fight.

You cry babies that desperately want to see the fight complain about money doe?

The fight is not a 100 million dollar fight this year ,just stop...lmao

IF a percentage is given to Wilder it shouldn't be over 30% bc the fight will generate almost 100 million by summer 2019...You guys want to give Wilder 30/35 million while Joshua has raked in all the money?

O.K continue crying about the fight not happening while telling others about money which you have little concept of bc a fight generating under a 100 million has nothing to do with Hearn and percentages ...wILDER IS GOING TO TAKE A LOSS AND IF HE WANTS A 50% FIGHT HE SHOULD THEN WIN THE ORIGINAL OFFER HE agreed TO RIGHT? SMH

On the other hand Wilder initially baiting a 50 million offer to Joshua on a U.S fight makes him most likely under 10 million...we don't care about money doe you accuse Joshua of wanting less money?

Well how is that possible when hes the one generating that 50 million?

You guys are the most brain dead fans in history, you really ARE...LOL
                You just proved my point.

Comment

• the Hearns are accountants, first and foremost...remember that.

never forget that his old bollocked up a 3rd fight between Benn and Eubank!

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Ortiz is leaps and bounds ahead of Anthony Joshua when it comes to mobility and agility. That was the main reason why Wilder struggled against him because of his swiftness. Anthony on the other hand is much easier to locate. For one, he is a lot slower, too stiff, static and robotic. In addition, he doesn't move his head or legs all that well. However, I will give him credit; He does have fast hands for a big dude they're not faster than Wilder's but other than that Deontay will have a field day with batting practice on him with each punch he connects.
                    Mobility and agility Ortiz is WHAT??? In his 30’s maybe. In terms of his boxing ability and skills he possess yes I can’t argue with the old man’s skills. However he is not more mobile than Joshua. Granted Joshua is robotic and doesn’t move his head but he has great timing . In fact he doesn’t really but we don’t need it against Wilder because when we press the action s we do in all our fights Wilder will be backing up with his customary hands in the air 🙌🏾 like it’s a stick up and we are going to clobber him. We are going to smack those 2 token cornrows straight of his head. Trying to fool his own people that he has a full head of hair. Him ,Ne-yo and stone cold Steve Austin all share the same barbers

Comment

Wilder is actually pretty easy to beat, it’s just he’s never fought anyone young enough, fit enough, strong enough and with a decent enough coach.

His right hand is his danger weapon. We all know that. But he needs enough space to get it off. He can’t throw it in tight spaces and he can’t throw it going backwards.

He can’t fight going backwards and he can’t fight under pressure.

Keep the fight in close and keep him walking backwards. Give him no space and bully him.

Made me laugh when he said he would beat Tyson- Tyson would be a nightmare, stylistically, for him.
                      Well said....

Comment

Working...
                      X