Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2018, 06:51 PM #91
IMDAZED IMDAZED is offline
Fair but Firm
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 41,726
Quoted: 3690 Post(s)
Rep Power: 115
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,002,002,065,757,312.00
Bank: 62,632,137,935,608,979,456.00
Total Points: 63,632,139,937,674,739,712.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D No Message - __________ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Well thatís a f.ucking lie

No other entity in boxing is putting on as many best Vs best fights in the last 3 years as PBC/Haymon, itís not even close

Does the PBC have mismatches , f.uck yea but no different then TOp Rank or Matchroom itís part of the sport
Yeah, I donít understand that argument. PBC has not only had the best matchups, theyíve had the best cards by far and itís been like this for years now.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-09-2018, 06:54 PM #92
Sterling Archer Sterling Archer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Triangulated
Posts: 9,901
Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 899,500,243,047.19
Bank: 1,672,508,614,188,694,528.00
Total Points: 1,672,509,513,688,937,472.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the &quot;media&quot; and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
I remembered when pbc first started I would read on this forum and others that pbc would take over the boxing world. top rank and gbp would be out of the business. pbc had half a billion and over 200 fighters signed. they burned through that money and some fighters have left plus pbc got kicked off fox espn nbc and other networks. What happened? Pbc was supposed to bring boxing back to free TV and the mainstream. Where did it all go wrong?
PBC was going up against the power structure of american society. they dont like competition from "outsiders."

al haymon is an outsider.

in fact i made a thread about this:
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=733971

that's all i can say without getting banned for a couple thousand hours again....

those that are not ignorant and not uninitiated know what im talking about.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:46 PM #93
killakali killakali is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 3,443
Quoted: 1946 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,000,152,431.27
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,152,431.27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
Pretty stupid troll thread.

PBC was created so Haymon could have leverage without HBO. Top Rank went out and copied Haymon and raised money too so they could have leverage without HBO.

PBC is on FOX next week. Kicked off? You're not making any sense.

The ESPN & NBC time buys expired. PBC went to who was offering the most money. Showtime & FOX.

Golden Boy is ****ed after Canelo.
Now this is another inaccurate statement. The only one who offered PBC money is Showtime. Fox is just finishing up their time buys. Fox hasn't bought any fights. That is why we get shiet fights like Figueroa-Guerrero, Browne-Monaghan, Alexander-Ortiz, Alexander-Berto, Santa Cruz vs a tune up bum, Mares vs a tune up bum etc. Fox isn't going to buy PBC fights so Haymon is just finishing out his contract with low budget fights in the hopes of recycling someone like Berto or Haymon to feed to Spence in a mismatch where Showtime will pay for it. Need more proof, look at FS1. They have had what 3 fight cards in the first 7 months of the year with nothing announced for August/Sept yet.

When PBC had money they paid for big names on Fox like Wilder. When the hedge fund money began to dry up they had to start putting garbage on garbage fights where they recycle their c level fighters or in the case of Mares and Santa Cruz where they gave them their tune ups.

So please stop the lies about Fox buying their product. Fox just bought WWE rights. That is where they are spending their combat $$.

I agree that GBP is probably f**ked after Canelo unless their guys like Garcia, Ortiz etc develop or they start to co-promote Zanfer guys like Berchelt and Munguia. I will give you that one.

Top Rank you can't say really copied PBC. PBC may have given them the idea but they just took it a step further and had ESPN pay for their fights and their huge library of content. The library imo was a big part of why they got the 9 figure deal with ESPN.
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:01 PM #94
WBC WBA IBF WBC WBA IBF is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 4,590
Quoted: 3969 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,000,114,935.31
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,114,935.31
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
Now this is another inaccurate statement. The only one who offered PBC money is Showtime.
You're wrong. Spike paid. Bounce pays. Fox pays. FS1 pays. The time buys ended a long time ago.


Quote:
Fox is just finishing up their time buys. Fox hasn't bought any fights. That is why we get shiet fights like Figueroa-Guerrero, Browne-Monaghan, Alexander-Ortiz, Alexander-Berto, Santa Cruz vs a tune up bum, Mares vs a tune up bum etc.
You get those fights because those are the fights that can be made with the budget PBC is given from Fox. The fights were bigger when it was time buys because PBC was trying to prove themselves. Now they make the fights the Fox budget can afford.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 10:40 PM #95
killakali killakali is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 3,443
Quoted: 1946 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,000,152,431.27
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,152,431.27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
You're wrong. Spike paid. Bounce pays. Fox pays. FS1 pays. The time buys ended a long time ago.




You get those fights because those are the fights that can be made with the budget PBC is given from Fox. The fights were bigger when it was time buys because PBC was trying to prove themselves. Now they make the fights the Fox budget can afford.
This is a lie about Fox. I know Spike paid. I know Bounce and Fox and FS1 were a time share. I read in a press release on I think ESPN that FS1 started to pay production costs and other costs last year but that was it.

Prove Fox pays. If they are paying there would be something about there as public information that confirms what your saying.

There are press releases for Top Rank with ESPN, GBP with ESPN, PBC with Spike and FS1. Kindly post the link here that Fox pays for their fights or just admit you are lying.
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 10:53 PM #96
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,717
Quoted: 1442 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,096,791.09
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,096,791.09
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madison View Post
they arent. pbc has become synonymous with mismatches, thats why people wanted it to fail, and believe me it has.
Did you change your moniker name again to hide from your racist past?

Again if Al Haymon were Caucasian, you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs how PBC was the best thing that ever happened to boxing.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:00 PM #97
WBC WBA IBF WBC WBA IBF is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 4,590
Quoted: 3969 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,000,114,935.31
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,114,935.31
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
This is a lie about Fox. I know Spike paid. I know Bounce and Fox and FS1 were a time share.
Bounce pays.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Can you tell me how much you are spending on this, what your production costs are?

I can tell you that we have invested millions of dollars in originals. This season, we will have six original series, includes scripted sitcoms, our first drama, live sports with [Al Haymonís] Premier Boxing Champions. Not so not bad for a four-year-old network.



Quote:
I read in a press release on I think ESPN that FS1 started to pay production costs and other costs last year but that was it.
If FS1 is paying money to PBC, that's not a time buy.


Quote:
Prove Fox pays. If they are paying there would be something about there as public information that confirms what your saying.
Why would there be? Haymon doesn't talk. You're the one claiming PBC is buying time on FOX. Where's your proof?


Quote:
There are press releases for Top Rank with ESPN, GBP with ESPN, PBC with Spike and FS1. Kindly post the link here that Fox pays for their fights or just admit you are lying.
ESPN doesn't pay Golden Boy. What does a press release have to do with it? Press release = not a time buy? In what universe does that rule exist? Especially since GPB on ESPN *is* a time buy. They had a press release. So even your retarded theory is already screwed.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:36 PM #98
OnePunch OnePunch is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,505
Quoted: 4280 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,000,000,000,099,988,013,056.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,099,988,013,056.00
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
Bounce pays.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Can you tell me how much you are spending on this, what your production costs are?

I can tell you that we have invested millions of dollars in originals. This season, we will have six original series, includes scripted sitcoms, our first drama, live sports with [Al Haymon’s] Premier Boxing Champions. Not so not bad for a four-year-old network.





If FS1 is paying money to PBC, that's not a time buy.




Why would there be? Haymon doesn't talk. You're the one claiming PBC is buying time on FOX. Where's your proof?




ESPN doesn't pay Golden Boy. What does a press release have to do with it? Press release = not a time buy? In what universe does that rule exist? Especially since GPB on ESPN *is* a time buy. They had a press release. So even your retarded theory is already screwed.

I dont know whether or not Haymon is getting money from Fox, but I can tell you this. More than 1 fighter who has fought on those Fox dates have told me they did NOT get an Ali Act disclosure. And if he was getting rights fees for a bout, then he is required to provide an Ali Act disclosure.


"but but but Haymon not a promoter doe" in 3... 2.... 1......

Last edited by OnePunch; 07-09-2018 at 11:39 PM.
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:51 PM #99
WBC WBA IBF WBC WBA IBF is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 4,590
Quoted: 3969 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,000,114,935.31
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,114,935.31
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
I dont know whether or not Haymon is getting money from Fox, but I can tell you this. More than 1 fighter who has fought on those Fox dates have told me they did NOT get an Ali Act disclosure.
Which dates? The time buys ended last year.

And you can complain all you want about Haymon's classification, but he is legally a manager, not a promoter. And the attempts to go after him for Ali act violations failed miserably.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:09 AM #100
R_Walken R_Walken is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,238
Quoted: 1641 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,000,001,000,000,003,768,320.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,000,001,000,000,003,768,320.00
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Yeah, I donít understand that argument. PBC has not only had the best matchups, theyíve had the best cards by far and itís been like this for years now.
Agree

For any fan following the sport the last 3 years itís obvious PBC / Haymon have produced by far more best vs best fights then any other Promoter / Network and itís not even close

For some reason boxing attracts a large % of worthless human beings as their fans and allot of these pond scum are also racist. So instead of being happy that more boxing was available on more platforms they complained from the start hoping that itíd fail

Look no further then the guy who created the thread ( whoís most likely the offspring of 2 cousins f.ucking ) the guy has a picture of Mayweather as a chicken , the guy who has the best resume of his era
R_Walken is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
gaymon pbc failure hymie

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.