Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-03-2018, 10:21 AM #271
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 138,396,278,744,577,261,568.00
Total Points: 100,138,396,278,744,560,959,488.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
There wasn't any dodgy activity, which is why you can't list any. You spent months believing Hearn on IFL that Whyte was in line to be mandatory. And every time he went on IFL, here I was on boxingscene pointing out that Whyte still needed to fight a final eliminator. The rules are pretty clear. Do you really think Hearn would have been so desperate to try to make Wilder vs Whyte as a voluntary if he really believed Whyte was about to be mandatory? Use some common sense. Of course Hearn realized Whyte would need a final eliminator, so he was trying to avoid that by getting the fight as a voluntary.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Are you sure you're reading the words I'm writing? Hearn's agenda is to do what is best for Matchroom. What is best for Matchroom isn't necessarily what is best for AJ.

Finkel isn't worried about using Wilder as leverage for his stable. He's practically out of the game other than a few guys. Finkel gets paid a percentage of Wilder's purse. He benefits from Wilder having a big cash out fight.

Hearn doesn't benefit from AJ having a big cash out fight. So how could Hearn & Finkel be secretly delaying the fight as a ruse to build the fight? Their goals are completely different. If AJ takes the 50 million, Hearn gets 10 million. But AJ losing does way more than 10 million in damage to Matchroom. It probably does over a hundred million in damage to Matchroom if AJ is knocked out by Wilder.

The side that benefits the most from the fight wants the fight. The side that benefits the least and is taking the biggest risk doesn't want the fight. Common sense.
You spend too much time listening to Shelly and the WBC. No point in going further to be honest. I bet you see more videos of shelly and hearn than i have ever seen. You spend most of your time on here telling people "Hearn influence the masses" or "You watch IFL TV" etc like people can't form their own opinion.

I have seen one or two IFL TV video in my time in boxing, one was last week with Eddie in a red shirt with black dots, and the second was of him impersonating Eubank snr.

So you can recycle your words all you want i would still maintain that all i have done so far is read in between the line of both teams. Shelly is a part of the reason this fight didn't happen period!
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-03-2018, 10:36 AM #272
Fair but Firm

Quoted: 3692 Post(s)
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,632,137,935,608,979,456.00
Total Points: 63,632,139,937,674,739,712.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D No Message - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Then we shall see. If there is no April 2019 then we have no fight. Am not going to blame Team Joshua for that. Espinoza isn't part of Wilder team so i wouldn't really put too much into what he refutes. I would actually use someone like Adam smith (sky sport) as a reference point than Espinoza.
The fact that he isnít part of Wilderís team, but is privy to begotiations, is exactly why heís a source.

Really the bottom line is, no ine can refute what wasnít said. And Hearn has never said that he put the pertinent info on the only piece of paper that matters. He didnít.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:40 PM #273
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,115,121.28
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
So you can recycle your words all you want i would still maintain that all i have done so far is read in between the line of both teams. Shelly is a part of the reason this fight didn't happen period!
What knowledge, education, experience or insight do you have to allow you to accurately read between the lines? You're a fan on the internet, with no understanding of how this business operates.

There's nothing more Shelly could have done to make the fight happen this year. Shelly can't wave a magic wand and change the fact that it would be a poor business decision for Hearn to do the fight this year.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:52 PM #274
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 6399 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 322,794,471,630,563,377,152.00
Total Points: 100,322,796,476,121,460,244,480.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
They would still end up making loads of money once the fight has been maximise next year.
And what makes you think that's not the Wilder camp incentive too?

Why should Finkel take a substantial cut?
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:33 PM #275
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
And what makes you think that's not the Wilder camp incentive too?

Why should Finkel take a substantial cut?
Hmm where did I say that lol? Am saying both teams are going to maximise that payday for April.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:34 PM #276
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quote:
What knowledge, education, experience or insight do you have to allow you to accurately read between the lines? You're a fan on the internet, with no understanding of how this business operates.

There's nothing more Shelly could have done to make the fight happen this year. Shelly can't wave a magic wand and change the fact that it would be a poor business decision for Hearn to do the fight this year.
As far as you know am just a fan.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:37 PM #277
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
The fact that he isnít part of Wilderís team, but is privy to begotiations, is exactly why heís a source.

Really the bottom line is, no ine can refute what wasnít said. And Hearn has never said that he put the pertinent info on the only piece of paper that matters. He didnít.
Refute by Shelly or Espinoza it doesnít matter anymore. I still believe teams are to blame. Am not going to go back and forth about things we have no clear evidence on. Believe whoever you want to believe and I believe neither of them.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:42 PM #278
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,115,121.28
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
As far as you know am just a fan.
and theres nothing wrong with that. but youre not in much of a position to recognize the traditional manipulative promoter tactics utilized by hearn on a daily basis. hes a student of the game. the best promoter going today.

wilder desperately wanted the fight next. so finkel did his job and tried to make it happen.

hearn didnt want it. theres nothing you can so at that point. what else could finkel have done?
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:43 PM #279
Fair but Firm

Quoted: 3692 Post(s)
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,632,137,935,608,979,456.00
Total Points: 63,632,139,937,674,739,712.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D No Message - __________ 

Quote:
Refute by Shelly or Espinoza it doesnít matter anymore. I still believe teams are to blame. Am not going to go back and forth about things we have no clear evidence on. Believe whoever you want to believe and I believe neither of them.
Thereís nothing to refute. They said what they said and Hearn hasnít refuted the fact that it wasnít on the agreement.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:26 PM #280
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quote:
and theres nothing wrong with that. but youre not in much of a position to recognize the traditional manipulative promoter tactics utilized by hearn on a daily basis. hes a student of the game. the best promoter going today.

wilder desperately wanted the fight next. so finkel did his job and tried to make it happen.

hearn didnt want it. theres nothing you can so at that point. what else could finkel have done?
For me both team didnít do enough to make the fight. I would leave it at that, I blame both teams. Both Hearn and Shelly for the fight falling apart, that my last post on this.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List