PB32 fūckin shįt up in Vegas right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB32 fūckin shįt up in Vegas right now

Where you at Larry?

Wrong city.. You should have gone to Memphis,TN to meet the yellow beetle man..

Comment

Are you being fed arancini balls by a fine mistress? if not you're not living the dream pb32. Get that god damn head in the game and eat some p×ssy until your face reeks of it. Drop some mdma and get jiggy with it. Any hole is a goal dont discriminate bro doesn't matter if they are fat they still have a moist orifice that needs python.

Comment

Go to Houston, fight butler... I’m guessing butler would be favored... 4 to 1...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Wrong city.. You should have gone to Memphis,TN to meet the yellow beetle man..
          Irish people!,,, travelers, they can’t even kick the prodistants outta Northern Ireland, and don’t even know Vegas is really far, really far from Memphis TN...

Even iron man would need to refuel to fly that far.. jhonny could do it, when he stops licking my wife’s toes..

He is a ****ing character... I should have never spent 3k on a ****ing lil dog who hates me...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Where you at Larry?
            What hotel? Elf pandas is Vegas.

I usually stay at the bellagio.. when I roll with high rollers... I don’t gamble..

My nephew and Godson Michael (marine, 3 tours go duty.. mainly Afghanistan). He sells cars, clocks a grip of cash, he’s cool, I’m his GOD father, he always, even on the phone calls me sir...

Beercules

Comment

When are you headed to New York?

Comment

Larry’s in Memphis you numbskull.

I’m here though.

Comment

Larry, don't let our people down.

Comment

Shut the **** up you stupid ass scrub. I’ll wipe the floor with ya then make you give me a handjob. Slut

GPK all day

Comment

Working...
                    X