Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    You'll all see.
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    I'm going to win a fortune when Fury beats Wlad. Hurry up and get the fight made, i want a new car.
    Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
    All the trolls that pumped up boxing joke Fury on this forum a couple of years ago must have split their sides laughing that so many ACTUALLY back this bum against 64/3/0 Wlad. Wlad has forgotten more about boxing than Fury will ever know.

Wlad has won well, won badly, been in some ok to watch fights and been in some stinkers, but he will make Fury look like a useless **** no skills muppet. Tragic schooling on the way. Fury is going to cash in and then check out which has been his plan all along. I mean he straight up shat his jocks staring at Ustinov...he is only in this for the money and probably the lols.
    Man oh man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Your list was almost ridiculously wrong in places, a few things I agree with but..

Defence - Wlad by FAR
      Power - Wlad by FAR
      More effective hooks -Wlad by FAR
      Adaptability - I suppose you refer to Wlad not liking being out of comfort zone but ironically WK's exact style is to shut down his opponent out of their comfort zone which overwhelmingly would happen to Fury. So Wlad.
      Heart - Questionable
      Chin - Questionable, I'd give it to Wlad!

And a number of things were irrelevant against Wlad..

body work - body shots are mainly ineffective against WK.
      combination punching - is largely ineffective against WK.

Fury has decent shot but far far most likely WK will break him down and knock him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        Man oh man.
        Oh man I laughed hard at that.

I admit I was totally wrong. Props to Fury and I hope he can put in good showings if he gets to fight Joshua, Wilder, Povetkin and Ortiz. I hope he can keep the hard work going that got him the form for his WK bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

I do pick WK to beat Fury by KO.

You see the guys who have survived WK, apart from Haye and Ibragimov who are very slick, did not do it with their skills, they normally did it with excellent chin qualities. (Wach etc).

Byrd was a high ranked and high skilled opponent, he got him too did he not?

Problem I see with Fury is he doesn't have the skills of Ibragimov or Haye OR the chin of Wach or Povetkin to survive. What are your thoughts on this point<<< I'm interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Based on??

His height?

His resume?

Or maybe his "inside game"?
            based on he beat your boys ass 12-0

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              based on he beat your boys ass 12-0
              Yeah he pulled an Ali in that ring.

At least that's what I've been reading on here since November

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Yeah he pulled an Ali in that ring.

At least that's what I've been reading on here since November

No, he pulled a Fury. It's a totally different though no less thorough schooling.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

Wladimir by early stoppage for me. Fury, of course, stands a puncher's chance, but he's not a 'top' heavyweight. He's feasted on cruiserweights and journeymen.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                    Fury fighting southpaw is not a simple parlour trick. Fury is 100% ambidextrous and fights equally as well southpaw as he does orthodox. There isn't a HW who can do this, there aren't many at all in the sport for that matter who can do it.
                    True . . the switch-hitting, and his right hook is unusually strong. Most fighters have a strong left hook, but Fury generates a lot of force with the right at close range.

Comment

• LoadedWraps

Memories bro....

Comment

Working...
                      X