No announcement yet.

Precise Presenter: Andre Ward got a gift decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Claiming Barrera won is cray but he makes good points about how Ward fans are overblowing how dominant the win was. A lot of the rounds were close.
    Yeah but you're trolling because it was industry writers that phrased ''Dominates'' not fans begging for their articles to be written. Did you hear the clown criticize the writer and NSB for posting the pictures? Or did NSB post the pictures for Precise Presenter to rant? You can't have it both ways and not criticize industry people. If you don't criticize them then there are no balls. just candy fighting

Comment

Just take a look at the titles of some of this guy's other videos, and then make up your own mind about what is going on here:
      • Andre Ward is not a fighter. He is actually scared.
      • Andre Ward is a coward, too!
      • I’m a Sergey Kovalev Fan!!!
      • Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
      • Jean Pascal’s Coonery
      • Chris Algieri, the YTBC Hates you!!!
      • How Artur Szpilka Beats Deontay Wilder
      • White Supremacy(where he states flat out "Whites are Superior.")
      • Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
      • Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon’s Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
      • The reason Andre Ward Avoided Gennedy Golovkin
      • I Dislike GGG because of his [WHITE] Fans
      • Golovkin vs. A Ward’s Resume, Objectively speaking
      • Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
      • Today’s victim? Andre Ward!!!
      • Gennady Golovkin’s White Privilege…Roy Jones Jr.’s Affirmative Action
      • *****isms Debunked Parts 1, 2, 3
      • Gennady Golovkin’s Resume is Better than Andre Wards!!!
      • Farrakhan is Feeling Himself
      • Sergey Kovalev’s Monkey Business

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Just take a look at the titles of some of this guy's other videos, and then make up your own mind about what is going on here:
        • Andre Ward is not a fighter. He is actually scared.
        • Andre Ward is a coward, too!
        • I’m a Sergey Kovalev Fan!!!
        • Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
        • Jean Pascal’s Coonery
        • Chris Algieri, the YTBC Hates you!!!
        • How Artur Szpilka Beats Deontay Wilder
        • White Supremacy(where he states flat out "Whites are Superior.")
        • Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
        • Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon’s Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
        • The reason Andre Ward Avoided Gennedy Golovkin
        • I Dislike GGG because of his [WHITE] Fans
        • Golovkin vs. A Ward’s Resume, Objectively speaking
        • Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
        • Today’s victim? Andre Ward!!!
        • Gennady Golovkin’s White Privilege…Roy Jones Jr.’s Affirmative Action
        • *****isms Debunked Parts 1, 2, 3
        • Gennady Golovkin’s Resume is Better than Andre Wards!!!
        • Farrakhan is Feeling Himself
        • Sergey Kovalev’s Monkey Business
        Racial insecurities, especially when failing to be discrete with thread titles.... clearly relates to the following video:

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Racial insecurities, especially when failing to be discrete with thread titles.... clearly relates to the following video:

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            He sounds Hispanic and has a Golovkin avatar, that's all I need to see.

I'm pretty sure he's philipino. I got into with him on his May vs pac "dissection" video. He counts punches pac lands on floyds elbow, bicep, back, back of the skull, and pacquiao misses. Then Mayweather will land a hard clean perfect shot and he's like "it's a weak shot the barely lands but I GUESS I'll count it". It's the most ridiculous video I've ever seen. He is a complete troll. Oh and he tries to say that the judges, the ref, compubox, the comment team, outside boxing media scoring, and usada are all paid by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
              I'm pretty sure he's philipino. I got into with him on his May vs pac "dissection" video. He counts punches pac lands on floyds elbow, bicep, back, back of the skull, and pacquiao misses. Then Mayweather will land a hard clean perfect shot and he's like "it's a weak shot the barely lands but I GUESS I'll count it". It's the most ridiculous video I've ever seen. He is a complete troll. Oh and he tries to say that the judges, the ref, compubox, the comment team, outside boxing media scoring, and usada are all paid by Floyd.
              He has a video where he shows himself partially, he has very white skin and is wearing an Argentine jacket with an Argentine shirt and says he is representing. His accent is also that of an Americanized Hispanic.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                He has a video where he shows himself partially, he has very white skin and is wearing an Argentine jacket with an Argentine shirt and says he is representing. His accent is also that of an Americanized Hispanic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xz-yYABXSIg

That's him. Idk what nationality he is. The reason I thought he was philipino is bc I called him an angry philipino a few times bc of how he is a pacquiao obsessive and he would reply to me without saying he wasn't philipino. Idk, whatever his nationality, he definetly comes from troll land.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X