Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats my quick recipe, takes me 5 mins to prepare it, simple and nice. Rural style.
    A piece of chicken breast
    2 potatos
    1 onion
    Just chop all of them and boil. Add pepper, salt, butter.

Comment

• Boxer's Brisket (this also works with a roast)
      ----------------------

Get a pot with a lid and put aluminum foil under the lid, so that when you close the pot, it's tightly sealed
      Get a small glass bowl or something to keep the brisket outta the liquid. The bowl goes upside down in the pot, you will place the brisket on the bowl after rubbing it with:

1/2 tsp of each ingredient, himalayan pink salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika. Before you put the rub on, I baste the roast with smoke flavoring. after applying the rub, you put the oven on 350. Cook the roast in the oven with the TOP OFF THE POT for one hour. After that, drop heat to 300, pour in some beef broth, maybe some sauteed onions and garlic. Add a tablespoon or two of grass fed butter to the pot. put the lid on it. Stick in oven for 3 hours.

Serve with rice / greens or green salad. Yea!

Comment

• Awesome thanks everyone

Comment

• I have a maximum stress recover method im using for conditioning a few of my race dogs. Ive trained myself on it for years.

Comment

• I'm Asian, so I make stir-fry a lot. Best way to do a one-pan dish with veggies and protein. You can literally use anything you got on hand, I tend to make it a lot when my veggies are about to go bad, chop whatever is in the fridge up, and choose a protein. Good to go. Even better for meal prepping.

Honey Garlic Stir-fry Sauce:
            4 cloves garlic minced
            1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or water
            1/4 cup soy sauce
            3 tablespoons honey
            2 teaspoons cornstarch
            salt and pepper to taste

Chinese Stir-fry Sauce:
            2 cloves garlic, minced
            1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped fine
            1 teaspoon sesame oil
            2 tablespoons rice vinegar
            1/4 cup soy sauce
            1/4 cup chicken broth, vegetable broth or even water
            1 tablespoon sriracha
            2 tablespoons sugar
            1 tablespoon cornstarch

Can swap out the sugar for honey or any sugar substitute or omit it. Can reduce the sodium levels. There's a bunch of ways to modify the sauces. Usually, in my household we already have all the ingredients lol. Sauces can be halved or doubled (if you meal prep).

Comment

• Soursop powder+vanilla ice cream=oh face

Soursop Powder sprinkled on vanilla ice cream is my favorite sweet thing. Also known as guanabana or graviola, soursop is a potent anticancer as well. its rich in phytochemicals. these phytos regulate and promote cellular function (healing) - it even fights stress. (So do Pecans, by stimulating the Ghrelkin hormones)

When you go hunting it down, don't buy the tea powder on accident. it is green. I use the fruit powder, it's a whitish yellow creme color and tastes kinda sweet and good by itself. like a mix between strawberry and pineapple, but creamy. add pecans and you got a positive head change.
              Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 07-01-2019, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Tuna Patties:

Ingredients:
                3 slices bread (grind into bread crumbs)
                2 cans tuna
                3 spoonfuls mayo
                2 eggs
                2 teaspoons lemon juice
                3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
                Pepper
                Dried onions

Mix it all together, spoon into frying pan, generally shape it to be a patty shape, and fry both sides until browned.
                Eat it on bread, with rice, even great on top of salad.
                Make tartar sauce (I don't really recommend though, fattening).

This usually makes about 6-8 patties, I'll usually double it.

Comment

• This is a recipe that is easy for me to make, but only because I make it often, the first time you make it, it will seem hard but after a few times it gets easy:

Mix chopped-
                  abocado
                  Onion
                  Silantro
                  Tomato
                  Jalapenos
                  Salt pepper
                  And squeeze a lime in

Put potato slices in the oven for 25 min at 374

Grill some carne-

Beef (Carne asada)

Put the meat and the avocado on the potatoes.

Now some of you might be wondering: why not use a tortilla?

Well if you are trying to eat healthier just know that the potato has nutrients that will help you a bit more than tortilla,

If this is too blasfimous and you would rather have a tortilla, do this:

Heat the tortillas on top of the grease from the grilled beef.

Comment

• i eat a big breakfast, one of my favorites is

half a tofu block
                    an 8 to 12 ounce of grilled Saba, Tuna, Salmon, on top of a spinach and dandelion salad, red onions.
                    a serving of Natto, and green tea.
                    Brown rice, but very very little.

i eat a lot of japanese food because it is always cheaper than buying western food, and I got used to the taste.

Comment

• You guys limit your calories from carbohydrates? Especially on training day?

Comment

Working...
                      X