Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are these big names, big money fights Kell is talking about at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Did you see the pic I posted also? Total viewers 555k average 328k. That came from the TV sports ratings website
    That's Premier League, not Premier Championship Boxing. Premier League is soccer. Also the 555 number is the total average, and the 328 number is the average for viewers aged 18-49.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      That's Premier League, not Premier Championship Boxing. Premier League is soccer. Also the 555 number is the total average, and the 328 number is the average for viewers aged 18-49.
      It sure is I had the pic I didn't put the correct one up. Lemme go find it

Comment

He can fight Liam smith and make at least double what spence pays

Comment

Yeah I don't get it. Outside of the kid Canelo knocked out, I don't see him getting big money to fight anyone at 154, and fights there would be a lot more dangerous than those at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            He can fight Liam smith and make at least double what spence pays
            Liam Smith is with Frank Warren

Comment

Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                What are the big name fighters for Kell Brook at 154? Cotto is the biggest name and he's already turned him down once. And Canelo posted he's going to fight Cotto later this year so Cotto probably won't fight after Kirkland. And if he does it won't be against a threat. . Errol Spence fight replay ratings on NBCSN are doing better than the live fights of other guys on at 154. His replay rating did almost as well as Lara's live fight on Spike. Lara, Jermell, and Jermall Charlo aren't going to the UK to fight unless it's for a ton of money, Kell doesn't even have a belt at 154. Now we're back at the Brook/Vargas situation. Kell getting paid less than the fighter coming to fight him. And if he does position himself as a mandatory at 154 he's on the low end of the purse split. Against Spence he's on the high end, 75-25. Spence also doesn't have a problem travelling to the UK to fight Brook. Spence also isn't complaining about money. Liam Smith is with Frank Warren. I'm trying to figure out what are these big money fights at 154 Kell is talking about? Is he talking about Liam Williams? Carson Jones trilogy?

Khan told him he has to fight his mandatory if he wants the fight. Khan also told him to get a belt if he wants a fight. Kell did and Khan still didn't fight him. Khan told him he has to fight big names. Kell fought GGG and Khan still isn't fighting him. KHAN IS NOT FIGHTING BROOK!!!
                That's what I said yesterday on the "Brook is frustrated by Khan" thread. It's obvious Khan is just stringing him along to stay current, but Brook seems thick and doesn't learn from his mistakes. He's still chasing a dream fight with Khan that no one no longer wants to watch, well maybe a few, but not like in the past. I predict Khan messes with his head for another 15 years or so on social media before the penny drops.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  That's what I said yesterday on the "Brook is frustrated by Khan" thread. It's obvious Khan is just stringing him along to stay current, but Brook seems thick and doesn't learn from his mistakes. He's still chasing a dream fight with Khan that no one no longer wants to watch, well maybe a few, but not like in the past. I predict Khan messes with his head for another 15 years or so on social media before the penny drops.
                  If Brook drops the belt Khan isn't fighting him. Khan is gonna say he isn't a champion and he's afraid to take tough fights. If Brook loses Khan is gonna say he's not fighting him coming off of two losses. No reason to. He's not on my level. If Brook beats Spence Khan really isn't gonna fight him. Khan isn't going to fight this guy

Comment

Since he jumped all the way to 160 and he should be fighting at 154 he would have a good shot to fight Canelo.

They are both looking for the most money they can get without getting challenged too much at this point.

Comment

brooks got plenty of options thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X