• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I'm sure all 20 people in attendance were quite upset

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I'm sure all 20 people in attendance were quite upset
      LOL I didn't even look at that.

Holy f#ck how do you even make money when you sold like 1% of the venue out?????

Comment

I'll start giving a crap what she thinks when she starts taking Dick in a normal, womanly manner.

Comment

Easy to protest things people haven't gone through even for a day. I say let's make those 2 into cops for a couple of months and put them in the worst areas of Chicago to see if how they perceive things then

Comment

I bet these same pieces of ***** would be singing a whole different tune if our warring enemies were greeting them at their front door with a long barrel ready to re adjust their facial features.

GTFO, what the **** is not standing up or kneeling during the national anthem going to do aside from garner them more attention? Is it going to help their cause? Nope. Cause at the end of the day Darnell will still be killing Darvell and no one will bat an eye. Shaniqua will still be pushing out 3 babies by the age of 25 and the children won't have a strong father figure in their life to guide them, thus falling into the system's game plan. Tyrone will still prefer to slang drugs and sound ignorant rather than speak proper English and get a proper education. Oh, and cops will still be off killing criminals while BLM and other similar movements wait patiently to jump on the wagon and cause a ruckus and a further racial divide while concealing their hatred behind the veil of victimization. The black community needs to fix itself, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Easy to protest things people haven't gone through even for a day. I say let's make those 2 into cops for a couple of months and put them in the worst areas of Chicago to see if how they perceive things then
              Exactly, but ignorance is blissful.

Look, in the "hood" if Tyrone kills Darnell, what do they say?

"Yeah that nig*a had it coming to him"

If Officer Joe kills a Tyrone in a shootout that was birthed by the Darnell murder, what will the same people be saying?

"**** them pigs, they racist doe. Tyrone was a good boy! Dindu nuffin!"

All BS and the media and general public eat up the sob story. The community indulges in self pity and instead of working on fixing themselves they blame others(the cops), instead of eliminating the issue they dismiss it and point the blame elsewhere. Stuck in a vicious cycle of stupidity.
              Last edited by Aztekkas; 09-05-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I agree with her protest but not Kaepernick's. Black people are not nearly as persecuted as gay people are.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  I agree with her protest but not Kaepernick's. Black people are not nearly as persecuted as gay people are.
                  I don't think either groups are, on the contrary they're the ones who persecute others who don't believe the same ideology as them especially the LBGT maffia and BLM bowel movement.

Comment

smh cant stand when gays and trannies try to align themselves with Black people civil right fight from years ago, they were never lynched or hung in droves, you can hide being gay but you cant hide being black.

Gay and tranny is a perversion, so basically saying she can relate with the struggle is insulting to black people, so they are saying black is abnormal as well?

sighs.

and no I dont hate gays or trannies they just have the most rights to be honest, they are a small minority in America yet have MORE roles on TV and movies than other minorities like Asians for example there are more asians yet they will make more gay roles and characters, that is basically propaganda to normalize gayness, some rich dude who is gay or perverted just funds this stuff, learn how politics works, its all about which billionaire or millionaire is willing to pay off which politician to push their cause and bozos actually follow them, liberals hipsters are the worst they want to seem deep and differnt and smart lol nothing but the opposite they follow whatever hipster comedian host or news show that hollywood backs tells them.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                      I bet these same pieces of ***** would be singing a whole different tune if our warring enemies were greeting them at their front door with a long barrel ready to re adjust their facial features.

GTFO, what the **** is not standing up or kneeling during the national anthem going to do aside from garner them more attention? Is it going to help their cause? Nope. Cause at the end of the day Darnell will still be killing Darvell and no one will bat an eye. Shaniqua will still be pushing out 3 babies by the age of 25 and the children won't have a strong father figure in their life to guide them, thus falling into the system's game plan. Tyrone will still prefer to slang drugs and sound ignorant rather than speak proper English and get a proper education. Oh, and cops will still be off killing criminals while BLM and other similar movements wait patiently to jump on the wagon and cause a ruckus and a further racial divide while concealing their hatred behind the veil of victimization. The black community needs to fix itself, period.
                      Green sent...Quite simply the facts don't support the narrative. These activist are a bunch of sheep to scared too think for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X