Collapse
No announcement yet.

American brothas, aware me on American sports to follow, I'm tired of soccer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] American brothas, aware me on American sports to follow, I'm tired of soccer

Soccer or football is boring these days, been bored of footy for a while.

Just watched some videos of that brotha Larry Bird he looked pretty good, and Jordan he looked pretty good too, basketball seems like a pretty cool sport.

NFL looks a bit gay with all that gear but then again Rugby is ******ed because you can only throw the ball backwards.

Baseball looks a bit boring but it chits on phaggy cricket.

So, as a phaggot who doesn't really follow sports other than Footy (barely follow that chit) what is some good chit that will help me gain an interest in some of your beloved sports.

Makes some suggestions pls.

NBA.

Objectively it never gets old and is fun to watch all the time. In a viewing sense I think it's the most entertaining team sport

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
      NBA.

Objectively it never gets old and is fun to watch all the time. In a viewing sense I think it's the most entertaining team sport
      Sounds cool, how many teams are in the top leagues? When do they play? On the weekends? What are the top teams ?

Comment

im in full NBA and NHL mode right now...right before the playoffs is always an exciting time

Comment

NFL.

Forget NBA and Baseball, their seasons are way too long and the majority of the games are meaningless.

Howevee i must say I don't find Basketball or Baseball Interesting in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            im in full NBA and NHL mode right now...right before the playoffs is always an exciting time
            Playoffs for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Playoffs for what?

for both...NHL and NBA playoffs start in April...teams are fighting for playoff seedings right now and we're seeing what potential 1st round matchups could take place

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                NBA.

Basketball is my second favorite sport besides boxing, and is getting more and more popular worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  for both...NHL and NBA playoffs start in April...teams are fighting for playoff seedings right now and we're seeing what potential 1st round matchups could take place
                  Best time of the year. There's nothing like the NHL and NBA playoffs. They're always so good.

Comment

Other sports are all horrible OP, particularly those soulless US sports with their endless advertising, and ott false hype.

Just watch boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X