No announcement yet.

Soccer is a pretty gay sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    i have a theory about why soccer players dive.

they're soft.

just kidding. that's only part of it. they are soft, but there's more to it than that.

soccer fields are gigantic. gigantic. there are is one ref. one. there are many linesmen, but only one referee. he runs the entire field for 90 mins, and has a hugely limited perspective. they flop to get his attention and make sure he can see what happened.

it should be an easy fix. there should be at least four refs on a soccer field. maybe more. that thing is massive.

i watch world class soccer games on saturaday morning. it's not a bad game. i prefer games where i can hurt somebody, btu that's just me being an alpha male and getting unreasonable joy out of being in charge.
    Sliding down a snowy Hill and posting shirtless pics on a male dominated forum advertising your t Rex arms does not make you an alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Watch any of the games and all you see is a bunch of fairy men rolling around acting like ****s. The bitches look like they're shot with a fucking cannon. Seriously who the fuck could consider this a mans sport.

Comment

• Here's my top 5 sports.

1. Boxing

2. Basketball

3. Soccer

4. Football

5. Baseball

Comment

Working...
        X