No announcement yet.

Is it ok to be white?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to be white?

"The episode is indicative of the efforts white-nationalist groups have made to recruit in and around the nation’s college campuses and other mainstream settings with claims of growing white maltreatment and expanding anti-white discrimination."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2f1a0862355a

Why are white people hated? How is saying "it's ok to be white" labeled as white supremacist propaganda. I'm not white btw.

White people are the most oppressed in all western countries countries :'( we keep getting blamed for slavery it's like too much to take in omg

Comment

Nicaraguans smell.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with being white, why do you guys act like you are being systematically oppressed and attacked? It's such an odd behavior from the most privileged group.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
          "The episode is indicative of the efforts white-nationalist groups have made to recruit in and around the nation’s college campuses and other mainstream settings with claims of growing white maltreatment and expanding anti-white discrimination."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2f1a0862355a

Why are white people hated? How is saying "it's ok to be white" labeled as white supremacist propaganda. I'm not white btw.
          Damn, the most pathetic post I have seen in a while. Seriously, if this is how you feel in real life then damn your life must suck

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            There's nothing wrong with being white, why do you guys act like you are being systematically oppressed and attacked? It's such an odd behavior from the most privileged group.
            You're white.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You're white.
              Surely that wasn't just a deflection from the fact that you're Jewish. There's nothing wrong with admitting to it. Look at 1Bad65. Zaroku. Proud Jews.

Now it's your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                Surely that wasn't just a deflection from the fact that you're Jewish. There's nothing wrong with admitting to it. Look at 1Bad65. Zaroku. Proud Jews.

Now it's your turn.
                I'm not Jewish, neither is Zaroku. His dog Jhonny however is a Rabbi.

Comment

Somebody tell -MEGA- that. He lets that white guilt consume him

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I'm not Jewish, neither is Zaroku. His dog Jhonny however is a Rabbi.
                    He is a lil pork eating rabbi. He quotes the Torah better than I..and only after smoking me out with his lil weed SAC.

Comment

Working...
                    X