No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The rest of it I cant comment on until I see the full interview. I've not had time for that yet.
    Since when do you wait for all the facts to comment? Is this something new? You usually jump right in giving your uninformed opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Since when do you wait for all the facts to comment? Is this something new? You usually jump right in giving your uninformed opinion.
      Keep telling yourself that.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Suup View Post
          We out here poppin bottles fam. #MAGA #TRUMP2016

Just kidding, I'm celebrating alone in my dark bedroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This is Trump just tolling everybody or playing 3DD chess or MAGA right 1bad65? He has the best brain and the best words.

This is why it's important for reporters to ask Trump questions and make him give specifics. This was a softball interview by Hannity and Trump still threw in a word salad that made no sense. And Hannity never challenged him to explain himself or clarify is statement
            I heard his holders are "containing" him from doing adversarial interviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Prove that it's not?

So you disagree that they get tax breaks..

Nfl has no tax Breaks? Yes or no

Give me your definition of "a lot". What amount does that represent?
              You said a lot. I was wondering what you consider a lot. I know the link isn't coming, so I am done.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Keep telling yourself that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  You said a lot. I was wondering what you consider a lot. I know the link isn't coming, so I am done.
                  Billions of dollars is a lot.

How much is "some" and how much is "a lot" in your view or were you playing semantics

Comment

• Someone here said Bringer joined Antifa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Billions of dollars is a lot.

How much is "some" and how much is "a lot" in your view or were you playing semantics
                      Okay. So your source stated that it was billions in tax break?

Comment

Working...
                      X