No announcement yet.

GGG destroys Canelo Alvarez "Why did he not knock Chavez out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Nice try, what I actually said, was that Crawford isn't afraid to move up. Has goloofkin ever moved up? I don't expect goloofkin to move to hw, but the fact is he's used the mw division as a cushion because it's been a **** division. Moving to smw allowed him to avoid bigger and stronger, and more talented fighters, instead of proving his "p4p status" by attempting to beat them.

So, how does what I said have anything to do with Floyd vs Manny? And, wtf do ALL golovkin fans bring Floyd up? Lmao! Floyd beat Manny...thus Floyd was the better fighter. It's over...just move on.
    But obviously moving up is a large criteria for you picking good fighters, so pacquaio is 3 divisions ahead of floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
      Ward fans & GGG fans will never give the other guy credit. They get all Emotional & talk as If the fighter they hate ****ed their girlfriend. A Ward fan will never give GGG credit & vise versa. No need to even debate
      I would've given golovkin a TON of respect had he tested himself vs ward at 168, people complain about the lack of money there would've been, but, had he won? He would've been #1 p4p on EVERYONE'S list and would've been much better off at this point imo. Had he lost? Still tried and gave the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        But obviously moving up is a large criteria for you picking good fighters, so pacquaio is 3 divisions ahead of floyd
        Moving up is part of it, and I have no issue calling Manny an ATG, but Floyd still beat him, and that proved he was the better fighter, and higher on the list. Both have taken risks, and will reap the rewards. Now, if you're done trying to deflect, what's golovkins excuse?

Comment

Moving up is part of it, and I have no issue calling Manny an ATG, but Floyd still beat him, and that proved he was the better fighter, and higher on the list. Both have taken risks, and will reap the rewards. Now, if you're done trying to deflect, what's golovkins excuse?
          Not deflecting, what did you think of ggg vs brook, was it wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            You trolled me into it
            And a broken machine doesn't have the ability to know it's broken either

Comment

I would've given golovkin a TON of respect had he tested himself vs ward at 168, people complain about the lack of money there would've been, but, had he won? He would've been #1 p4p on EVERYONE'S list and would've been much better off at this point imo. Had he lost? Still tried and gave the effort.
              Crawford moves up because he can't make weight. Guy kills himself to make weight. He shows up 160 lbs fight night. Only 8-10 lbs less than ggg. You're not very bright.

Comment

Nice try, what I actually said, was that Crawford isn't afraid to move up. Has goloofkin ever moved up? I don't expect goloofkin to move to hw, but the fact is he's used the mw division as a cushion because it's been a **** division. Moving to smw allowed him to avoid bigger and stronger, and more talented fighters, instead of proving his "p4p status" by attempting to beat them.

So, how does what I said have anything to do with Floyd vs Manny? And, wtf do ALL golovkin fans bring Floyd up? Lmao! Floyd beat Manny...thus Floyd was the better fighter. It's over...just move on.
                A 160 lber on fight night moving up from 130-140 lbs. Wow remarkable acheivment. GGG reached his peak weight at mw. He dosen't need to kill himself and cut 20-30 lbs of water weight to fight smaller men unlike crawford. Crawford did not move up to challenge himself but because his body could no longer make weight. You are clearly a casual fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                  Why couldn't he knock out Jacobs and Brook?

I didn't see them sleeping on the floor.
                  Brook would have been surely

Comment

Working...
                  X