No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "You know how strong them blacks is?! Them Africans is strong."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Once you go white, she'll still be tight.

I don't know about Mexican??

Once you go Mexican, you're left with 6 kids, child support and debt? lol
    dang...didnt think about it but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn....pencil d!ck lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      but...but..."what has Africa ever done for me.."
      he has a point.....its not like i know anyone who claims they are irish or german put money into the countries...most white people i know dont even know their ancestry and when they have their dna done, they arent even what they thought.

Africa hasnt done anything for so called blacks and europe hasnt done anything for whites in america....duh...friggin duh...he is an american, not african...an african american is an african immigrant...he is a native, natural born american

causcasians are just american right, not european american so why call people of color african american when they(the people) didnt tell you they are african...the definition of american, is copper-skinned indigenous people of this land......some people of color actually know their heritage and many africans sailed here years before europeans and navigated them. Pedro Alonso Nino and was a moor who carried their knowledge of astronomy and currents from africa and navigated for Columbus....hell Mansa Musa made it before columbus in the Mali empire and its heavily documented

if he knew where he was going he wouldnt have needed them

Comment

Originally posted by baby ballin View Post
        You're delusional. If you can't recognize that black people are naturally strong as hell you're one dumb mothafucka
        yeah and you cant see blacks were breeded for 300 years mixing the biggest strongest woman with a big strong male. not only that the African chiefs when they captured blacks for slaves would not bother with small weak ones. and they are the biggest PED users and really for all of that have not done that good in sports at all being whites are not interested in it. imagine 300 years of mating guys like the Klit bros. with Russian female tennis players?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          yeah and you cant see blacks were breeded for 300 years mixing the biggest strongest woman with a big strong male. not only that the African chiefs when they captured blacks for slaves would not bother with small weak ones. and they are the biggest PED users and really for all of that have not done that good in sports at all being whites are not interested in it. imagine 300 years of mating guys like the Klit bros. with Russian female tennis players?
          Holy ****! that would create some beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nights King View Post
            The obsession with race on this board is so f"cked up!
            I see it everywhere, everywhere on the internet, and clearly in real life as well.

I used to think we live in a post racial society but we don't. It never ends. It will never end. As much as we try humans are just animals with base, animal instincts.

The truth is blacks have faster more explosive muscles and denser bones, ideal for boxing basketball and football. But whites still have the edge in raw strength. To say whites are incapable of incredible athletic feats is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Isn't Mayweather of Caribbean ancestry?
              You do realise that black people from the Caribbean and South America are of African ancestry, brought there by the Spanish and Portuguese?

Comment

Unreal! 2016 and we're debating race issues!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I'm always interested in hearing what the greatest mind of the 21st century has to say.
                  ahahhahahahhaha.

I am sure his years in the lab has given him some insight on the human race.

What a f idiot this guy is.

Comment

smh...............

Comment

Fight Triple G and show us how strong dey iz

Comment

Working...
                      X