Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Hearn is Pissed Off, But I Control My Own Destiny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan has always been in control of who he fights, when he fights them and no TV channel has ever held him hostage. In the process he has become one of the wealthiest fighters around.

That too mainly fighting top comp.

Comment

I will certainly enjoy watching amir do the noodle man then the plank on YouTube.

Comment

I’ve said since the beginning I think this was the right move for Khan. You’re not ducking a fighter to instead fight a better, more dangerous fighter. He still wants to be champion. The money is good. And Kell will be there as long as Khan makes it out of this fight alive. Congrats Khan. Enjoy your a** whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
          Hearn's selfish as hell to not even act like he's happy for Khan fighting Crawford which is a better fight than Brook and more at stake.
          Because he cant double dip is why he's soo mad. Now he has to split the $$$$ with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            I’ve said since the beginning I think this was the right move for Khan. You’re not ducking a fighter to instead fight a better, more dangerous fighter. He still wants to be champion. The money is good. And Kell will be there as long as Khan makes it out of this fight alive. Congrats Khan. Enjoy your a** whooping.
            I agree. He got a $5 mill guarantee plus % ppv buys Im sure.

Comment

It's the thought of losing to Kell he won't entertain and everyone expects Crawford to batter him so this is a win - win for Amir. Khan puts his ego first, the money comes second and legacy third.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                Mate you can fight triple G kovalev even joshua but you will always be remberd as the guy who creamed his pants to avoid fighting page 3 ho kelly brook

Those that think like that aren't legitimate boxing fans. Opinions are like as*holes.

Comment

Title shot if you fight Crawford or bragging rights if you fight Brook.

Easy decision to make.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                    All fighters can learn from this.

The promoter works for the fighter, not the other way around.
                    That's really not even true.

Who knows if Eddie would've agreed to sign him if he knew 100% he wouldn't fight Brook.

But I'm not sure why Khan has the fan base he does but that is the only reason he can do what he does. They deserve some sorta reimbursement for taking care of Khan for all these years.

Comment

wait this fight is seriously on ppv? good grief what a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X