Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do we overlook/accept roy jones jr PED usage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    He black that's why.. Mofos still accusing pac with no proof but turn the other way when he comes to Roy. That should tell you everything right there. Mofos have a different agenda on here. They don't care about cleaning up the sport, they just want the fighter they dislike to get caught.
    Are you serious?

Only on Boxing Scene are Black people allegedly less penalized for drugs

Comment

The correct answer is that he was taking Ripped Fuel from GNC, which is something that I used to take and I am no Roy Jones Jr., trust me. It wasn't that big of a deal.

It wasn't exactly like Evander Holyfield getting caught up in an international doping conspiracy or something

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        Are you serious?

Only on Boxing Scene are Black people allegedly less penalized for drugs
        mosley, roy, toney, holyfield, etc etc etc etc!!

yet, mofos wanna keep accusing pac with NO proof. and you are the perfect example!

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          The correct answer is that he was taking Ripped Fuel from GNC, which is something that I used to take and I am no Roy Jones Jr., trust me. It wasn't that big of a deal.

It wasn't exactly like Evander Holyfield getting caught up in an international doping conspiracy or something
          and yet, he's still looked at as one of the greatest HW!!!!!! let that be manny and all the shiiet he's worked for will go down the drain. this is what i am talking about! double fvvvcking standard!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            I disagree. There are tell tale signs of ped use. You don't speak for all fans of the sport of boxing.
            The tell tale sign of PED use is being the best. Everybody else is doping too, you have to dope to keep up. Depending on drug testing protocols, not everybody is doping in major amounts, but microdosing is rampant and the higher end guys can afford undetectable drugs.

Comment

Guys, as a huge fan of Jones, I read this which was disturbing as a true fan. Naturally I hope someone can rebuke this very detailed article:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769051

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                There will never be proof and that's why it will never end. Fans prefer to play dumb. You think cycling was the only sport where 90% of the elite are doping? Every sport is like that.
                This... 👀👀👀👀

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  He black that's why.. Mofos still accusing pac with no proof but turn the other way when he comes to Roy. That should tell you everything right there. Mofos have a different agenda on here. They don't care about cleaning up the sport, they just want the fighter they dislike to get caught.
                  exactly and they hate the East European fighters always accuse them of being juiced

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    This question would be better asked about Shane Mosley. The man was implicated in the BALCO case. Same organization that had Barry Bonds's head swelling to three times its normal size. And Shane admitted to being fully complicit in all of it along the way. He's lucky the boxing HOF is different from the baseball HOF. He'll likely be a first ballot boxing HOFer while he wouldn't sniff baseball's HOF.
                    also molsey almost killed margarita juiced to the gills

Comment

Breadman covered this multiple times. Here's a quote from:

As for Roy Jones I’ve always said his Rip Fuel positive test is understandable in my opinion. He’s one of the few guys who said I didn’t know what was in the supplement that has a reasonable excuse. I actually used to see that Rip Fuel supplement in GNC and I believe that could have been a common mistake. Other than that I don’t know of any PED usage by Roy Jones. If you know, let me know.
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/daily-br...garcia--133165

Most things in life are shades of gray. There are bums, and then there are BUMS. There are guys who got 'busted' for PEDs, and then there are guys who really got busted for PEDs. There are guys who got busted for 'PEDs', and then others who got busted for real PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X