No announcement yet.

tyron woodley vs kamaru usman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyron woodley vs kamaru usman

my favourite fighter in the ufc welterweight division is kamaru usman,now I know he's not a popular favourite among mma fans but I don't think any one can undermine his skillset any longer after the RDA fight..he showed his complete mma game,he boxed, he kicked,he wrestled,he utilized his clinch game and like he says all the time,he dominated for 5 rounds at an incredible pace,now come in the champ tyron woodley..woodley for me is a top 3 ww of all time,his punch power explosiveness are on point but for me his biggest attribute is his fight I.q,I know Colby Covington is also on this trio gang for the title but I think we all know covington has nothing to keep woodley from tagging him,woodley has good wrestling enough to keep it on the feet,I think the better and more competitive matchup is woodley vs usman,usman has power in both hands,pace for days vs woodley's power,explosiveness and fight IQ...I believe usman rises to the occasion and takes the fight shockingly by finish what do you guys think?

I could see Usman pulling it off and then Woodley working on TMZ full time.

Comment

I don't care who beats Woodley, just get him out already....

Comment

Was really surprised he dominated RDA like he did. He definitely could be the guy to beat Woodley. Really surprised they aren’t cashing in on the Colby and woodley beef first. I hope Usman wrecks them both.

Comment

Would be very good fight, usman might be the biggest welterweight I've ever seen and he knows how to utilize his advantages. But tyron hits incredibly hard and fast and will stuff the take downs. I can see Woodley hanging back against the cage and catching him coming in, if usman can take his shots it might be a long night for tyro n though. Colby, Woodley and usman need to settle this i think they're clearly the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            Would be very good fight, usman might be the biggest welterweight I've ever seen and he knows how to utilize his advantages. But tyron hits incredibly hard and fast and will stuff the take downs. I can see Woodley hanging back against the cage and catching him coming in, if usman can take his shots it might be a long night for tyro n though. Colby, Woodley and usman need to settle this i think they're clearly the top 3.
            You pick Woodley?

Comment

looks like the fight is happening March 2nd..i got kamaru and I'm having a toss up between a finish or decision..i'm going with the safe pick which is by decision

Comment

You said it with Woodley & his fight IQ which makes me always wanna pick & favor TWood + I just dig the guy as a person too & think he's gotten a bad rap by Dana.

I also think his prep for specific opponents is well thought out & key to his continued success.

I keep hearing about this guy & that guy is gonna beat him, but so far they keep coming up short & stressing out Dana who's wanted TWood to lose for years now. I was even thinking his time was gonna be up with how giant Till was looking at the weigh in.

So I'll definitely be rooting for TWood, but Usman is another guy who's a serious threat & in MMA there are so many ways to lose that going undefeated at a high level for a long time is rare. Hopefully if TWood beats another hyped guy he'll start getting more respect doe. Guy deserves a ton more respect than he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You said it with Woodley & his fight IQ which makes me always wanna pick & favor TWood + I just dig the guy as a person too & think he's gotten a bad rap by Dana.

I also think his prep for specific opponents is well thought out & key to his continued success.

I keep hearing about this guy & that guy is gonna beat him, but so far they keep coming up short & stressing out Dana who's wanted TWood to lose for years now. I was even thinking his time was gonna be up with how giant Till was looking at the weigh in.

So I'll definitely be rooting for TWood, but Usman is another guy who's a serious threat & in MMA there are so many ways to lose that going undefeated at a high level for a long time is rare. Hopefully if TWood beats another hyped guy he'll start getting more respect doe. Guy deserves a ton more respect than he gets.
                  9 straight wins in the world's premiere MMA organization, trust me bro.. usman isn't "another hyped guy"..if he was hyped he would have gotten the titleshot after 4-5 wins like till.. he's had to go the extra edge just to get the shot@woodley,anyone with a common sense would pick woodley but like you just said this is MMA and there are so many ways to lose.. woodley doesn't have the best cardio kamaru knows that..if he can survive the first 3 rounds and maybe win one he has more than a decent shot of beating woodley,may the best man win but with respect to your pick,I'm going with usman

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    9 straight wins in the world's premiere MMA organization, trust me bro.. usman isn't "another hyped guy"..if he was hyped he would have gotten the titleshot after 4-5 wins like till.. he's had to go the extra edge just to get the shot@woodley,anyone with a common sense would pick woodley but like you just said this is MMA and there are so many ways to lose.. woodley doesn't have the best cardio kamaru knows that..if he can survive the first 3 rounds and maybe win one he has more than a decent shot of beating woodley,may the best man win but with respect to your pick,I'm going with usman
                    Of course Usman is a hyped guy. Hyped don't mean you are just hype. Hyped can be a boom or a bust. How real the hype is at the tip too gets proved when he fights TWood doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X