Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Rejecting Pacquiao: He's Old, I Think He's Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time Manny is the bigger man, I think Loma's punch will have no effect on Pac's chin and if Linares can put him down, Pac will put him to sleep.

Comment

Loma is one of the best boxers of this generation hands down. That being said, if Salido was able to walk him down and worse got knocked down by Linares. Imagine what PAC could do to him even at this stage with his power and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Bumachenko up himself because he beat a few bums who were paid to throw the fight, the only one who actually tried to fight him was his dad Salido and all of his so called "boxing skills" went out of the window. Man isn't he fighting another bum next lol
        Damn you a straight fuccing hater!
        What have you accomplished in life??
        Not a damn thing I'm sure!
        You fuccing loser! 😂

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
          An old pacquiao is still the 3rd best 147 behind Spence and Crawford. He was robbed against horn and the first Bradley fight. Well see how much pacquiao has left vs broner if dominates broner and looks as sharp as mattysse pacquiao would beat Porter maybe Thurman definitely gacia, Khan and if so I'd love for Mayweather to rematch pacquiao for mayweathers inactivity and ability to take punch at older age I'm not 100% sure he'd win only 50% especially after seeing McGregor land so many shot and had not gassed out would've lost.(McGregor always gases early though) after 3 rds mma not much juice left. Pacquiao would give lomachanco hella trouble for I'm not to sold on him especially fighting at 147. I'd much rather see him fight gervanta Davis anyways see if he can take his shots while also seeing if gervanta really is good against quality opponents
          No he's not. Porter, Thurman, Mikey and Danny Garcia will all beat him.

Comment

I think PAC would give Loma some work; would be a good watch.

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
              An old pacquiao is still the 3rd best 147 behind Spence and Crawford. He was robbed against horn and the first Bradley fight. Well see how much pacquiao has left vs broner if dominates broner and looks as sharp as mattysse pacquiao would beat Porter maybe Thurman definitely gacia, Khan and if so I'd love for Mayweather to rematch pacquiao for mayweathers inactivity and ability to take punch at older age I'm not 100% sure he'd win only 50% especially after seeing McGregor land so many shot and had not gassed out would've lost.(McGregor always gases early though) after 3 rds mma not much juice left. Pacquiao would give lomachanco hella trouble for I'm not to sold on him especially fighting at 147. I'd much rather see him fight gervanta Davis anyways see if he can take his shots while also seeing if gervanta really is good against quality opponents
              You do know there was no testing for the Mythesse fight right??
              Just saying...

Comment

Pac would knock Loma out. Even if he didn't it would still be a good fight to watch.

Comment

Wow didnt even know they were considering Loma vs Pac given the size differential

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    I think old man Pacquiao walks him down and puts him on his ass a couple times even at this stage.
                    Originally posted by BigDramaShow View Post
                    Pac would knock Loma out. Even if he didn't it would still be a good fight to watch.
                    Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
                    First time Manny is the bigger man, I think Loma's punch will have no effect on Pac's chin and if Linares can put him down, Pac will put him to sleep.
                    Originally posted by tatot View Post
                    Loma is one of the best boxers of this generation hands down. That being said, if Salido was able to walk him down and worse got knocked down by Linares. Imagine what PAC could do to him even at this stage with his power and speed.
                    In other words. What Loma is really trying to say is reverse of what truly is in his head. What he really was thinking that he might get destroyed by an old Vet in the ring, since he is still fast and is the bigger man with much more Power than he is, therefore, he might lose and derail his career.

This makes more sense. More like a duck move lol

Comment

Even an old Pacquiao Ko’s lomancheko

Comment

Working...
                      X