Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor is a dangerous fight for TBE, he deserves credit if it happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor is a dangerous fight for TBE, he deserves credit if it happens

Conor is a multi weight UFC champion with power in both hands,
    I can understand TBE's motivation to make history by being the first to beat a multi division UFC champion in the squared circle.

However this a concerning fight for me, TBE has not been active and Conor has been dominating combat sports. Floyd throughout his entire career has pushed himself to compete against the best. I personally think this fight could be too much for him - let's see how it progresses!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Conor is a multi weight UFC champion with power in both hands,
      I can understand TBE's motivation to make history by being the first to beat a multi division UFC champion in the squared circle.

However this a concerning fight for me, TBE has not been active and Conor has been dominating combat sports. Floyd throughout his entire career has pushed himself to compete against the best. I personally think this fight could be too much for him - let's see how it progresses!
      What a load of horse****

every one of the things you have said here are beyond idiotic

This match is nothing but a ****ing joke and a circus act

Connor and Floyd both deserve to flayed for trying to con the fans with this pathetic mismatch

Floyd would have a bigger risk of losing against the junkie version of Mike Alvarado

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!
          This guy thinks Manny v Horn is a good fight and rates LLL's win over #5 WW Kell Brook

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            What a load of horse****

every one of the things you have said here are beyond idiotic

This match is nothing but a ****ing joke and a circus act

Connor and Floyd both deserve to flayed for trying to con the fans with this pathetic mismatch

Floyd would have a bigger risk of losing against the junkie version of Mike Alvarado
            TBE has been out of the ring for some time now, you've obviously never been in the ring yourself. You don't understand what inactivity does to an athlete

Conor McGregor has been highly active and dominating the sport.

TBE is 40 years old, you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

LOL at Flomo logic.

The only way this fight would be equal for both of them is if this was a kick boxing match. No grappling or take downs but no pure boxing.

Comment

What makes anyone think that because someone is a champ in the UFC, that they can compete in Boxing? Different sport, Coner hasn't fought in a boxing ring, saying that he's a threat to Floyd is BS, if he had fought and beaten some tough boxers, then I would say okay, but this fight is all about money.

Comment

Conor has a good chance of putting Floyd to sleep. Floyd is 40 and shot.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X